Warehouses or Loading Bays or Docks : 30

Kailtyn's POV

I don't know how long I've been here. It's become a routine though. I wake up, 'good ol' Dad' comes down, he beats me up until I pass out. I wake up and am alone for a little while before he comes back down and continues the cycle. Today was different though. He didn't come down when I woke up and when I moved to the dripp-y pipe to get rain water he didn't come down.

Strange. He always knew where I was, what I was doing and when I was awake or asleep. I'm pretty sure I'm in an old warehouse. I hear voices yelling to "be careful" and saying that "that's heavy."  Maybe I'm by a loading bay or dock or something. That's just what I imagined people would say at warehouses when they are loading the products onto transporting trucks. The word that starts with an "s". My brain is too tired to think up any words right now. I know I am new or inside TDR Logistics. There are crates stacked by the door. They all say it on the side. Or maybe they are going to be transported to TDR logistics.

The door busted open and there he is. Wonderful. Here we go again.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Hope you liked that chapter and sorry it was short..

Comment and vote if you did and have a wonderful day!

-M

Rescued [Book 2 of Adopted]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें