Roman :12

Roman's POV

I had not been able to get her out of my head and now she was unconscious on my couch. Wonderful. Why had she flinched like that before? And who had been on the other end of the phone call to make her collapse? Dozens of thoughts ran through my head as I stared at her sleeping figure.

"Obsessed much?" Seth coughed.

I didn't even know her name but she was in my head.

"Shut up." I told him.

"What are you going to do?" Josh asked me.

"Does it look like I know?" I asked.

"You could call that Balor girl. The one I've seen hanging out with her recently." Avery offered.

"Which Balor girl? There are seven." I asked.

"True but only three go to school with us. And I'm talking about Amanda. I have her number if you don't." Avery offered.

"What's her number?" I asked Avery.

Avery passed me her number and I dialed it. It went to voicemail.

"Let's just wait till she wakes up and then take her home." I told them.

Everyone agreed and let her dog in from outside. He lay down next to the couch where she was. He had been very protective of her earlier when we had tried bringing her inside. We talked about sports and ended up playing Call Of Duty. I had tried getting into her phone to find out who she was, but she had a passcode and no one had tried calling her.

I got up from playing Call Of Duty to order pizza. Then I tried getting into her phone again, but found that it had died.

I went back to the living room and found Seth staring at her. "Do you think we should call 911? She's been asleep a while and I have no idea what to do with an unconscious person." Seth suggested.

He was right. She had been asleep for a while. She had collapsed around the time me and the guys got home. We had gotten home around 4:15 and gotten her dog under control around 4:30. It was now 5:26.

"I'll google it then." I replied, pulling out my phone.

I searched: what should you do if someone is unconscious for a long time out of stress? Then I read the first thing that popped up. It read: Ensure there is plenty of fresh air. If there is a crowd, ask other people to move away. When the person regains consciousness, do not let them get up too quickly. If they remain unconscious for more than about 1 minute, put them in the recovery position and get emergency medical help.

"Shoot." I muttered glancing at her.

"What's up?" Seth asked, looking over my shoulder at the section.

"I'll call 911." Seth stated, pulling his phone out and dialing 911.

"Wait." I told him as she stirred.

She sat up slowly and looked around confused. When her eyes landed on me, she froze.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!

I didn't have wifi so it deleted half the chapter I hadn't saved yet....

Sad, I know. lol

Comment and vote if you liked it!

Have a wonderful day!

-M