The Last Entry : 42

Kaitlyn's POV

Today Casey and Roman are coming to read the journal with me. Based on yesterday it will be interesting. There is only one more entry in my journal. I don't really know what we will do once we don't have journal entries to read. Around fifteen minutes later Casey and Roman come in.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Casey asked.

"I honestly don't know. It's been on and off today so far," I replied.

"Well at least you didn't say horrible," Casey stated.

"Yes, that would not be good," I spoke. We talked for a while until Roman reminded us about the journal.

"Casey, there's only one more entry. I've already read a bunch. Do you want to have the honor of reading the last one?" Roman offered.

"Sure," Casey accepted the journal.

"So I just read it?" She asked.

"Mhm," I replied.

"Alrighty... Febuary 28th 2020. Today Grace and I came up with a game. We use morse code and blink out the letters of a sentence or phrase without the vowels and then we try to guess what the other person is saying. It's random but it's useful. Today at lunch Roman tried getting my attention. It worked but I tried not to let him know. Since me and Grace are two of the quietest people at lunch we play this game. It's fun because to everyone else it looks like we're shivering or having siesures. At one point a freshman came over to ask Grace if she was okay. Definitly the highlight my my day. Goodnight. -Kait. That was a short entry," Casey finished.

"Yeah, that's how most of them were I think," I told her.

"So... Anything?" Roman asked.

"Nope... Sorry," I replied. We just talked and hung out for a while, ate lunch and then they left. No memories surfaced which was dissapointing. Hopefully they would surface overtime. I didn't know what I would do if my memories never resurfaced.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hello my jellybean! (let me know if you hate the name)

Hope you liked that chapter, comment and vote if you did!

Have a wonderful day!

-M