Party : 18

Roman's POV

We won the football game and were now heading to my house for a party. I pulled into my driveway first and then the guys did. Hopefully Kaitlyn had remembered and was aware there was about to be twenty highschool guys in the house. I unlocked the front door and stepped inside. The guys cam in after me and we started messing around till I saw her on the couch. She was asleep. The guys noticed and went silent as they watched her roll over in her sleep. I hated the way they were looking at her. Half the team was good guys with decent personalities. The other half was made up of perverts and playboys.

I walked over to the couch and scooped her up. She stired and I held my breath. I walked upstairs and put her on my bed. There was no way I was leaving her in a room that didn't have a lock, while some of the guys were over. Her room didn't have a lock and mine did. I tucked her in with my comforter as I heard the doorbell ring. I went back downstairs as Jackson let Megan and her friends in. We ate pizza, played spin the bottle and truth dare fireball.

Megan's friend Sydney tried asking to stay the night but I didn't want her around. Out of all Megan's friends, Sydney was the worst. Not to mention I had to take care of Kaitlyn. Everyone left around four am. I cleaned up and went to my room. Kaitlyn was still asleep so I grabbed a blanket from my closet and went to the couch to sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry it's a short chapter.

I will possibly update soon!

Comment and vote if you liked it!

Have a wonderful day!

-M