Definitly As Bad : 22

Kaitlyn's POV

I woke up to a crash. After eating my pizza and going to my room I had sat down on my bed and thought. That was my first mistake. Whenever I think I always overthink everything. I forced myself to  shut my mind down, closed the curtains, changed into way to short shorts, taken my bra off and fell asleep. Now waking up with a crash made me worried. It sounded like something had broken. Was Roman okay? Why was I worrying about him?

I got up, wrapped myself in Roman's comforter and exited my room, heading downstairs. I found the living room full of highschool guys and girls. The girls were all wearing booty shorts and what may have been a t-shirt for a toddler. Ew.

I snuck into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of pizza, put it on a napkin and was about to head back upstairs when a girl spotted me.

"Who are you?" She asked rather loudly.

Everything in the room froze. Everyone was staring at me, wrapped in Roman's comforter, holding pizza, with one foot on the first step.

"Uh...." Roman's eyes found mine and I froze.

"Do you know her?" The girl turned to Roman.

Roman was still frozen. There was a girl on his lap that seemed oblivious to what was happening.

"I'm.. Uh.." I attempted answering her question.

"Aren't you that girl from last night? The one Roman was all protective over?" One of the tall highschool guys asked.

"I don't know. I'm just a friend of his... Sort of. I need to get back to some stuff." I stated, going upstairs.

I went to Roman's room and tossed his blanket on his bed before heading to my room and changing into sweatpants and a hoodie. I grabbed my phone and slipped my shoes on, heading downstairs. I headed straight to the front door but was stopped by Roman's voice.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

Roman sighed and lifted the girl off his lap, his large frame aproaching me. Everyone was watching us.

"I'm supposed to watch you because you are my temporary foster sister. Where are you going?" Roman whispered.

His breath was hot as he breathed down my neck, making it hard to think.

"If I'm your foster sister then why did you try to kiss me?" I shot back.

A look of regret flashed across his face but was gone in an instant.

"Where are you going?" He asked again.

"To the Balors. Can I go now Roman?" I spat his name.

"What is wrong with you?" Roman asked me.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked him.

"Go. Be back by 8." Roman huffed, turning, walking back to the couch, setting the girl back on his lap and kissing her cheek as if to taunt me.

I turned and left, slamming the door behind me. Then I walked down the road towards the Balors house. When I got there I decided I didn't really want any human interaction right now so I just walked around the neighborhood until I was in a little bit of a better mood. I lost track of time and realized I had lost track of time around 9:15.

I walked back to the Delgada's and opened the front door. I scoffed. Roman hadn't noticed I was back late. There was a different girl on his lap making out with him. I grabbed more pizza and went to my room. Then I ate the pizza, showered and went to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, comment and vote if you did!

Also, the posting one a day may slow down a little because I now have a deadline for editing Adopted.

Adopted is getting published y'all!!!

Not exactly sure when, yet but it is going to be formatted and printed soon!

I will keep y'all updated!

-M