Always a Bully : 10

Kailtyn's POV

We. Were. Late. To. School.

Which did not help my anxiety at all. Long story short.... Yeah there isn't really a long story. Or a short one. We just forgot to set alarms on the one day both Natasha and Nick went to work early. So I missed the entire home room. It's not like I missed anything but I still got detention after school.

I had just gotten out of History and was heading to my locker, when someone bumped into me. My binder hit the floor with a thud and papers went flying. "Watch where you're going." A deep husky voice told me. I glanced up and found a tall, buff guy with curly black hair and dark blue eyes that were almost black.

"Well?" The guy asked.

"Um, sorry?" I spoke quietly.

"You should appologize for bumping into me." The guy told me.

"Okay." I spoke again.

"Well?" He asked again impatiently.

"Sorry." I told him.

"Good, if you ever bump into me again we will have a problem. Are we clear?" He asked.

"Crystal." I muttered begining to gather up my papers.

"What did you say?" He asked taking a firm step towards me. I flinched. He frowned.

"Sorry, yes we're clear. It won't happen again." I mumbled quickly.

He frowned again and walked off.

I finished gathering my papers and then picked up my binder before walking to my locker and then to the cafeteria. I blocked the guy out of my head and continued with my day. It was the first day I hadn't had flashbacks or panic attacks. I was making progress!

Once lunch was over I headed to Science. My least favorite subject. I had never noticed him before but the guy that had bumped into me was in Science and Study Hall, so I was stuck with him until 3:00. Then I walked home and did my homework before taking a nap.

~~~

That nap lasted from 4:00 till 7:00. I woke up and went downstairs to find Natasha watching HGTV while Nick answered his ringing phone. Natasha looked up and smiled. "Hey, how was you're nap?" She asked me.

"Good, sorry I slept so long." I appologized.

"Never appologize for sleeping. Sleep is good for you and I wanted you to get good sleep. There is chicken curry on the stove if you want some." Natasha offered. I nodded and got some before making my way to the table.

"You can come sit on the couch with me if you want." She offered.

I made my way to the couch and ate my food while watching HGTV with her. A little while later Ameilia got home and went straight to her room. Then Amanda and Camilla came home from hanging out with the guys. Grace was already in her room reading.

Once I was done eating, I went upstairs and knocked on Grace's door. She answered it. "Hey, what's up?" She asked.

"I was just bored and wondered what you were doing." I replied.

"Oh, I was just reading. We can hangout though if you want?" Grace offered.

"I don't want to interrupt your reading. I know how annoying that is, so I will leave you to your writing." I told Grace.

"Okay." Grace replied, as I crossed the hall to my room.

I entered my room and closed the door, flopping down on my bed. I was exhausted. Had I done much today? No. Had I gotten enough sleep? No. Well, I had gotten a little more sleep than normal. A solid 4 hours. Fun....

After thinking about school, the bully and food I fell asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Thank you for reading and I hope your day is going great.

Comment and vote if you liked it!

-M <3 :P