Chapter 1

When Qi Heng looked down from a tall tree for the third time and saw two sturdy, sharp canine teeth, a giant cat creature similar to the extinct saber-toothed tiger on the earth, as the creature approached lazily, his heart That little fluke was completely wiped out.

    Even in the most primitive rain forest on earth, there is no such kind of creature, lying on the thick branches, hiding in the dense branches and leaves, Qi Heng carefully shrinks his hands and feet, intending to make his own hands and feet body. Can hide on the branches. He clung to the tree, slowly slowed his breathing, opened his eyes and closed his eyes and looked at the creature about a hundred meters away from him. He didn't dare to stare at it for fear that it would be alert to his sight.

.As the guy approached his tree leisurely, his heartbeat speeded up uncontrollably, and it seemed that the more he controlled it, the more he could hear its uncontrolled thumping pounding sound. Bigger...

    damn it! I don't want to die yet, can that guy climb a tree? He didn't dare to stare at it anymore, he was trying hard to fight with his body to keep him from shaking, but the more he didn't look at it, the more fear in his heart, and his hairs were erected...

    When the creature approached the big tree, it seemed that something was wrong instinctively. He stopped and listened carefully, and felt that there was nothing wrong with the calls of insects and birds. He used his nose to sniff, and it seemed that there was nothing big. Similar taste. So calmly walked over and leaned against the big tree, and it was another summer and autumn, and it was about to moult! .After eating and drinking enough, I plan to take a nap under this tree.

    It’s just that this one on the tree has suffered, and he carefully grabbed the leaves and took a sneak peek and found that the creature was not going away. Qi Heng was really going to cry...Oh heaven, earth, since you let me after I fell off the cliff Once you get to this place, let’s do it again. Let the Buddha under the tree go...

    This is definitely not the earth anymore. There are huge trees towering into the clouds everywhere, the saber-toothed tiger that is four or five meters long, and the crocodile that is seven or eight meters long in the river. Even the rabbit-like thing stood up against him. This 180 man (consciously a man when he was still in China) was almost tall.

    I don’t know if it’s because I live in fear all the time, I always feel that the days and nights here are particularly difficult to bear.

.The tree Qi Heng is climbing on is a sturdy fruit tree. Fortunately, the leaves have not yet begun to fall when the fruit is ripening, and it can still hide. The branches were already very luxuriant at a distance of 2 meters from the ground, otherwise he would not be able to climb up with his small body that has been studying in the city all the year round.

    Qi Heng’s grandparents are from the countryside. He spent winter and summer vacations with them. This does not mean that he can climb trees. When in the countryside, he never felt that he would go up the tree to dig out the bird’s nest and fish in the river. The boys are like him.

    He always looked at them with a reserved corner of his mouth and smiled. Although he wanted to go, he felt unclothed (Qi Heng thinks shirtless is already very humiliating). I don't deserve the identity of the people in my city.

.But from 5 days ago when he followed his grandpa up the mountain to watch the fruit forest accidentally fall off the cliff, and came to such a place, he regretted it, why not learn how to climb trees and how to catch fish from those boys! He hadn't eaten anything but the fruit from this fruit tree for 5 days.