Chapter 44

Power is very efficient at doing things. Bows and arrows are more complicated than spears, and he can make them in only two nights. The range of the bow and arrow is farther than that of the spear, and the damage to the prey is not as great as that of the spear. Orcs with large hands and long spears feel more comfortable with spears. Most people obviously prefer spears. .

    Bing prefers bows and arrows. Li has made five bows, and one of them was given to Bing. Except for caring for the orcs in the cave, he spends most of his time practicing bows and arrows every day.

    Qi Heng forcibly gave the remaining four bows and arrows to Lan, Jie and Dong, and he kept one for his own use. Lan can fly in the air, and the power of bows and arrows in his hands is much greater. Jie’s figure is too small to use too long weapons. Bows and arrows are also more suitable, and Dong's one was forced to him by Qi Heng. Supervise him to practice archery every day. As the patriarch, he should take the lead in everything.

.The next step is to see if these orcs in the cave can recover their sanity.

    The waiting process is difficult. Qi Heng and Dong go to the cave every day to help take care of these orcs. Whether they can recover or not depends on the future arrangements of the tribe.

    After not eating the hallucinogenic grass, these orcs suddenly became manic after being quiet for two days. At first, the sleeping orcs and lunatics fought against each other like crazy orcs. Tied up separately.

    Whether lying down or the orcs in charge of the guards, all the colors were hung. The ice belt man tied these orcs to a separate wooden board. After being unable to move around at will, these orcs began to roar desperately, and the scream of orcs reverberated in the valley from time to time.

.Until they didn't have the strength to struggle and yell, Bing took people to fill each of them with some broth. After they had the strength to eat something, the orcs began to struggle and yell again. After repeating this several times, the eyes of some orcs finally recovered their clarity.

    On that day, Qi Heng and Dong Youbing brought several tribesmen to feed these orcs with minced meat. One of the orcs who had been quiet for two days stared at Bing hoarsely and said:

    "I recognize you, you are Bing."

    After frantically struggling and yelling, the cave was very quiet at the moment. Although the orc's voice was hoarse, everyone heard him clearly.

    Bing stopped feeding the orc beside him and walked to the orc. The orc was tall and lanky, thinner than the ordinary orc skeleton, skinny and like a skeleton, there was no way to tell who it was.

    "You recognize me, are you?"

    "Don't you remember me?.Your leg was lame that year, and I gave you food twice. "

    The thing is right, but the orc is already so thin and out of shape, Bing can't really see who he is.

    "Excuse me, are you?"

    Seeing that Bing did not recognize him, the orc was a little disappointed:

    "I am Sunny."

    "Sunny? That eagle orc who always follows Sora?"

    "Yes, you remember!"

    Thinking of the things done by the orcs she had been following, Qing felt ashamed to face the ice.

    Bing smiled awkwardly, Qing probably didn't know what he had become now.

    "Qing, do you remember what happened to you?"