Chapter 36

Hearing Bing's question, Qi Heng's heart jumped a few times. It stands to reason that Bing is just an orc. Even if he has been to many places, his imagination is limited. It is impossible to imagine that Qi Heng comes from In another space, what does his question mean? What does he know?

    Qi Heng was a little dumbfounded, and the atmosphere was a little awkward.

    "What are you talking nonsense? The clan witch is a person sent by the beast god, and the messenger of our tribe that can talk to the gods. Of course he is from the Tiankun Continent."

    Yanming glared at Bing reproachfully. This guy would ruin the atmosphere the most. I hope the clan witch will not mind.

    "Um, my original tribe is very far away from here, very far away, one day I accidentally fell off the cliff and came here nearby."

    Qi Heng told the truth, whatever they want.

."We found Qi Heng on the pregnant fruit tree under Longshan. Longshan is our sacred mountain and the place where the beast god lives. He must be a gift from the beast god."

    Dong said as he tidied up the bowls and spoons that the little cub had finished eating, the little guy eats fast.

    "It turns out that your tribe is on Longshan Mountain. There are many saber-toothed tigers on Longshan Mountain. I have always wanted to go up the mountain to see, but I have never made it. I heard that on the other side of Longshan Mountain is another continent called Shenquan Continent, more than three hundred years ago. , An orc who crossed Longshan from Shenquan Continent came to our Tiankun Continent and established the White Tiger Tribe. Have you heard of it?"

    Bing looked even more excited, as if Qi Heng and Dong's words verified some of his guesses.

    "I've heard this rumor. Legend has it that the orc was so brave that all three saber-toothed tigers could not beat him or a single orc."

.Donghua Eminem seemed to think of something beautiful and said fascinatingly.

    "Yes, I have also heard the legend about the orc of the White Tiger tribe. I heard that the orc's animal body is close to the animal god, the tiger's body and eagle wings. I don't know if it is true."

    "Yes, very handsome and strong orc. I heard that he married three females."

    "Unfortunately, his descendants don't seem to have the same animal-type little orcs."

    "Isn't it said that every hundred years, there will still be a white tiger born in the white tiger tribe?"

    "I haven't seen it with my own eyes, maybe there is."

    Wisteria Amu and Donghua Amu were blushing when they talked about the mysterious orc, and they seemed to still be full of meaning when they said a few words. You can imagine the charm of that orc back then.

    "Clan witch, what type of animal was the orc of your original tribe?"

.Bing stared at Qi Heng without blinking, and Qi Heng felt very stressed.

    "Uh, I accidentally bumped my head when I fell, and I can't remember some things!"

    Qi Heng really can't say any more about why Bing has such a great interest in his hometown. His hometown and here are basically two worlds. The more he talks about it, the more loopholes there will be.

    "That's it!"

    Bing seemed very disappointed.

    "Well, fortunately I haven't lost all my memories, haha..."