Chapter 58

In order to prevent the tribe from contracting the plague, Qi Heng could be said to have broken his heart. He once again entrusted the morning dawn to the two Eminems and Hongyun, and walked around with the east. Qi Heng instructed the tribe not to drink fresh water. Don't drink the water for the time being. Use clay pots to store rainwater. You can only drink boiled rainwater.

    On that day, a family of orcs living in the north of the tribe completely angered Qi Heng. The clan witch of their tribe was holding a sacrifice ceremony in the house Qi Heng lent them, intending to tie the little orcs to the wood and ride down the river. Qi Heng was so angry that he picked up the stick and drove them out.

    "Go away, sacrifices are not allowed in my tribe. Get out of my house."

    "How can you interrupt the sacrificial ceremony? You will anger the rain god, and the rain god will condemn it."

.After the old woman with disheveled hair was driven out of the house by Qi Heng, an old face with her hair in the rain looked very hideous.

    "The rain god here does not need to be sacrificed. You sacrifice here and throw the children into the river. You are not offering sacrifices to the rain god, but are planning to feed the crocodile beasts? This section of the river belongs to our Chaoyang tribe and does not require you to feed the children to them. Eat, our tribe eats crocodile meat."

    "you…"

    The old man bitterly didn’t speak any more. It’s not her own tribe. At this time, she has nowhere to go. Qi Heng doesn’t care where she died. If she really thinks the sacrifice is useful, she must show her sincerity. To sacrifice with her own cubs, the controlled female next to cry was heart-piercing and unsteady. The little orc who was just one or two years old was tied to a wooden board and cried out of breath, no Stop shouting "Eminem, Eminem."

.Qi Heng really didn't feel like it, but he couldn't grab the cubs with his hands, at least he couldn't grab the cubs in full view. If he did, it would be a declaration of war.

    "Let's go, our tribe doesn't welcome you. Our tribe has clan witches. We don't need you to organize the sacrificial rituals of our tribe. If you violate our tribe's taboo, you will leave our hunting area immediately."

    Dong naturally was on Qi Heng's side. Qi Heng wanted to drive them away, so he would drive them away.

    The captured female from the other tribe rushed out from behind the tribe, grabbed the cub and hugged it tightly in her arms, for fear of being robbed by someone again, she knelt in front of Qi Heng:

    "Dear patriarch and clan witch, I want to join your tribe, ask the patriarch and clan witch to take in me and the cubs. I am very capable. I can dig the purple roots and I can feed myself."

.The kneeling female was full of tears and her eyes were full of prayers, as if Qi Heng was her last straw.

    Qi Heng helped her up. Qi Heng admired this kind of person who dared to resist. Now he can shelter her and the cub:

    "Well, as long as you work hard by yourself, you won't starve to death in our tribe."

    "moon?"

    The orc behind her widened his eyes as if he didn't believe what he saw:

    "Are you crazy, come back to me quickly."

    "Qiang, did you want to sacrifice our cub just now? You are crazy, I only give you this one chance, just because you are the cub’s father. Now join me in a new tribe, if you want to follow After they left, there was no relationship between us."