Chapter 28

The bone soup that had been simmered for the whole morning was fragrant and fragrant. Qi Hengsheng prepared a small bowl and skimmed the oil on it. After a while, it was cold and gave Xiao Budian a few sips.

    Qixi Eminem said that the little cub can now add a little bit of meat. Qi Heng has never raised a child in the original world, and has not paid attention to these things. A few Eminems are getting older, not to mention practice, and they have more knowledge. They Qi Heng will do what you say.

    Sprinkled the sour juice on the charred barbecue and handed it to Dong. After he filled a bowl of purple roots, the three of them began to eat, of course Xiaodian watched. There are no vegetables and eating is easy, but both of them eat very well.

    "The harvest season is approaching, and some orcs asked me how our tribe distributes the prey we caught."

    The east side asked while eating. He knows how the general tribe distributes food, but he is used to discussing it with Qi Heng.

.At present, most orcs are doing things for the tribe under Dong's leadership. Only a few orcs hunt under the leadership of Yong. These hunting orcs are responsible for the food of the whole clan, and they may have opinions in their hearts.

    "Who asked?"

    "The new female orc of the tribe."

    Most tribes have the same distribution of prey during the harvest season. The prey captured by the orcs is handed in one third, and the rest is stored by themselves.

    The dry season is coming to an end, these young orcs may be a little anxious in their hearts. They just got together this year, and it is the first time that they have relied on their own strength to bring their partners through the snow season.

    There are many old orcs and disabled orcs in the tribe who cannot hunt. These people rely on the tribe to provide food during the snow season. If these people's food is shared among them, they will also have a psychological burden. There is nothing wrong with worrying about this.

."You tell them that when the dry season is over, you can store your own food and hand over one of the ten longhorns to the tribe."

    That was one-tenth, and Dong didn't know how to settle accounts, and he knew that this was leaving more food for the orcs themselves.

    "But, what about those old orcs and disabled orcs? And Eminem and others?"

    "Longhorns are not easy to catch, crocodiles are easy to catch, don't worry, even disabled orcs and old orcs are not difficult to hunt crocodiles. Besides, our tribe can give them some supplies."

    "Although our tribe does not collect much prey, it should be enough to feed them. We are all young and we don't need other orcs to feed. I can hunt and feed the three of us."

    Dong always remembered his vows that his sub-beasts did not have to rely on others to feed themselves.

."Don't worry, I will be ready, no one will go hungry."

    Dong trusted Qi Heng. He said that if there is a way, there will be a way.

    In the next two days, Qi Heng used two live longhorn beasts to conduct experiments, and then he prepared for the operation on Bing.

    Prepare enough bone knives, bone needles, and thread, scald them in hot water, and sterilize them. The thread made of animal skin is too brittle, and it will be cooked after a little burn. Qi Heng replaced it with animal tendons. String. A dozen clean pincers were also prepared.