Chapter 18

The foundation has been dug, Qi Heng instructs the orcs to start from the foundation with flat stones and move upwards. The gaps are filled with a mixture of slime and small stones, which is about 1.5 meters above the ground, and the inner ground is beaten up. In fact, it is also flattened with stones, and the gaps are filled with a mixture of mucus and stones. The frame of the whole house has been out.

    Qi Heng reassigned everyone's tasks, and asked the group of people who dig the foundation to do a lot more according to the largest abrasive tool. Big, big animal manpower, it took less than half a day to build a house, and a roofless house was built.

.In a house, a bedroom and a warehouse is a stove in the middle. The flue of the stove passes under the kang in the bedroom. Because of the huge figure of the orc, the first floor is 4 meters high, and each room is There are 80 square meters, and one set has more than 200 square meters.

    Although Qi Heng had seen his grandfather’s home worker pan the kang, he did not carefully study it at the time. The flue that was set up at the beginning always choked fireworks. After several times of panning, he figured out the doorway, and finally stopped choking fireworks. After burning a few pieces of firewood, the kang is much warmer.

    The orcs touched the warm kang, and several of them couldn't restrain themselves and lay down for a while, which is much better than sleeping next to the fire wrapped in animal skins.

    Qi Heng was secretly pleased that the slime didn't melt or burn when it encountered the fire. At first, he was worried about it, which is great.

.Everyone is very excited, the house is not yet roofed, but the height and huge indoor area are much more comfortable than the tent, and the hard and strong walls, even if the saber-toothed tiger is here, the safety of females, sub-beasts and cubs is also guaranteed.

    Qi Heng is very happy. So far, what I really want, and the success of building a house is a good sign!

    Instructed everyone to repair some wood and made a herringbone roof. The wood was covered with mucus to stick to the gaps. It should not leak rain or moth. It should last for many years. Then the huge glass was neatly arranged on the wall in the reserved place with mucus glue, the whole house was bright and opaque and not exposed to rain.

    Everyone looked at the inspiring building in front of them, squeezed into the house and started cheering happily. Many orcs refused to leave that night. Some slept on the ground and some on the kang, ignoring that the house had no doors and lay down. The house is full.

.On the second day, all the orcs were beaten up like chicken blood, no longer waiting for Qi Heng’s orders, doing their own work, and quickly invested in the big business of building houses. After each pair of partners and each single orc had a separate house, Everyone built more than 40 sets under the command of Qi Heng.

    Since transplanting Zigen, Qiong has taken time to look at the field almost every day. He really wants to stay here, but he rejected the temptation in the dark and secretly the first two days. Now he and Yong are also divided. In a house, after living in the second day, Joan strongly stated that she would not leave, she would take her father Amu over and live together.

.Yong's heart is struggling very much. Although he has tended to live in the East tribe, he is a tiger tribe. His parents have a high status in the Qingyun tribe. They will not easily give up the original patriarch and clan witch. Although the patriarch of the Chaoyang tribe is the son of the former patriarch, they spend more time with the current patriarch Shan. If their age wants to leave, then Shan is betrayed.

    Joan was very angry. He hadn't let Yong get close in these two days. He was too indifferent to his sub-beast. Who would want to leave in such a safe and comfortable tribe. He has already thought about it, not only to bring his father Amu here, but also to find a way to get his younger brother to come and have a look. It is naturally the best to be able to stay. Qi Heng has built so many houses for sure. Soliciting tribesmen.