Chapter 78

Mingguang lay down and looked at his younger brother who had been away for hundreds of years. He recognized him, and his smell did not change. Destiny is really magical. Back then, I drove away my brother with a stronger body from food, and got the throne. Now my younger brother is coming back with a strong body and forced himself to give way! Really is the reincarnation of heaven.

    Although the two rebellious sons have been forcing themselves to abdicate in the open and secretly, they are ultimately their own cubs. Of course, it is better to leave the throne to your cubs than to this younger brother who has no affection for him.

    "I heard that your name is Daga? From the Tiankun Continent?"

    "Yes, my dear brother, do you remember me?"

    "Hehe, brother isn't just called it casually. I have a lot of younger brothers in my life, but none of them live in Tiankun Continent. Are there sky snakes in that small place?"

."Do you recognize me or not, I'm dark, I remember my previous name, which was the name my mother gave me, Mingguang, who snatched his brother’s food every night and sent him to a sacrifice for so many years, Can you sleep comfortably?"

    "If you win or lose, why don't you feel at ease? If you return to the royal city so swaggeringly, aren't you afraid that I will kill you?"

    "Hehe, you can't kill me, he won't let me die."

    Daga smiled and pointed to the clan witch who had been standing in the dark with a gloomy face and not talking.

    Mingguang stared at the clan witch he had personally selected.

    "You don't agree to kill him?"

    "My lord, according to the prophecies that have been passed down from generation to generation in the clan, he can't die, and death is the day of the death of the Sky Snake clan."

    "Then what ghost predictions are all nonsense, who is so stupid as to be serious? Kill him."
."My lord, forgive me for my fate. If the heavenly serpent clan wants to prosper, the king must be a pure golden orc, otherwise, it will be the time of destruction."

    "It's all old-fashioned remarks, who knows the true or false?"

    "Regardless of whether it is true or not, this is the first element of attention in the Witch of the Sky Snake Clan. The Sky Snake Clan cannot have an accident in my hands. Daga will be the next king."

    "Daga? Huh! Who knows who Daga is? After so many years, who still knows his origin? Who can prove his origin? Not a royal family, how to inherit the throne?"

    "He doesn't need to prove his origin. His animal form is the king's capital. My lord, I knew everything you did in conjunction with my master. As you get older, this land should also be reserved for young people. People."

    "You, you, you are ungrateful, you are my chosen clan witch, how dare you go against my meaning?"

."My lord, I have received the inheritance of the clan witch from the last clan and Jialong. I am a well-known clan witch. Whether you choose or not, I am all the clan witch of the Celestial Snake clan."

    "Cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough..."

    Mingguang coughed fiercely, and Daga felt that he was about to cough out his lungs. After breathing for a long time, he was relieved. This is exactly the same as the Sea Clan Witch. I am afraid that the days are not long. When I think of the Sea Clan Witch, Daga is heartbroken. The Sea Clan Witch has treated him like a parent and child for so many years. But there is nothing to repay him. When the side calms down, go back and accompany him more.