Chapter 66

The trip to the beach returned with a full load, and returned the seeds and seedlings of the beet and bitter vegetables, five night pearls, one left from the ice, and one from Qi Heng naturally, and three were confiscated to the tribe, and whoever performed well in the future would be rewarded.

    Yanming chose a series of gemstone bracelets, which she picked out in the sea clan witch's bedroom. Yanming had a good vision. Each gemstone on the bracelet could be taken out as a separate pendant. Yanming also helped Chenxi choose an exquisite small scepter. The top of the small scepter is a bright red egg-sized oval gem like flowing blood, and the bottom is decorated with colored gems. You can see this just by looking at the distressed expression of the sea clan witch. Two things are very rare.

.When Qi Heng pretended to look through the sundries, he found another cold medicine and gave it to the sea clan witch. The sea clan witch's complexion looked better, because the second cold medicine Qi Heng gave him did not negotiate the price, the sea clan witch A big tweet for Qi Heng's mediocre pearl, Qi Heng plans to take it back and give it to the orcs who will be with him this year.

    Because he took a lot of things on the return trip, Dong Hebing no longer sat on the back of the eagle orc. The two turned into beasts and ran back on the land. As a result, the speed of returning home was doubled, and when he returned to the tribe At that time, the harvest season is about to begin. There are many orcs of the right age in the tribe who are going to be with each other this year, and they have arranged the companionship ceremony just before the harvest season.

    During the harvest season, the longhorn beasts are hunted and hunted by the tribe, while the crocodile beasts, purple roots and some dried fruits are hunted and stored by small families. It is most appropriate to place the companion gift at the beginning of the harvest season.

.Back to the tribe, Qi Heng arranged for a few orcs to transport some soil from the mountain to the hot spring cave on Longshan, and plant all the seedlings in the hot spring cave. If the seedlings are now planted in the soil under the mountain, I am afraid that it will be in the snow season. It will all freeze to death. Then arrange the orcs to guard the cave in turn, not only watching these seedlings, but also the valuable herbal medicine.

    After Bei ate the holy water specially made by the Sea Clan, every day he looked at Mo's eyes with fire. Mo felt that this guy's recent drool was particularly heavy, and he was very clingy, and his strange eyes seemed to eat people.

    Amidst the thousands of calls, Chaoyang Tribe finally held the first companionship ceremony. The last time I attended the companionship ceremony, I was still ignorant. This time I will send blessings to the newcomers. Looking at these energetic young people, Qi Heng always felt that he was getting old without ever being young.

.The atmosphere at the ceremony was very warm. Before the tiger tribe’s vitality was severely injured, the majority of females and sub-beasts survived, but there were fewer males in the tribe. This time the companionship may be the first time in the history of orcs that there were more females and sub-beasts. Over male.

    There were several scenes of females grabbing a male with a bouquet. Even a disabled leg had a female choice. His hands were so excited that he almost couldn’t hold the bouquet. He didn’t expect that he would marry him. Female day. Picking up his favorite person, he straightened his back and walked back to the house step by step. His legs were inconvenient and he couldn't run back, but his female didn't seem to mind, and the people were happy for him.

    At the end of the ceremony, the only unmarried orcs were Bei and Mo. The two of them looked at each other and didn't want to be the one sending flowers. Bei's strength is obvious to all, tall and handsome, and many females and sub-beasts coveted him.