Chapter 10

The crocodile with its mouth covered had a large belly and was stuck in the middle of two thick trees. Its limbs were broken and it was unable to exert any strength. Its head and tail were swaying and struggling desperately.

    Its mouth was forced to close, and the rest of the crocodile beasts couldn't grab the prey in its mouth.

    A few orcs embraced and laughed happily. What a fear is a crocodile beast with no limbs and no mouth. A predator beast that is seven or eight meters long was quickly dismembered into large pieces, removing the part that was handed in. Everyone was given a piece of meat as big as an adult longhorn beast.

    This is not the most exciting. The most exciting thing is that you can catch many animals in one day. The time to capture this crocodile is less than one morning, which also counts the time for making tools.

.For the first time, everyone had confidence in the snow season to be able to eat every day, and the tools were all there. At this moment, the few orcs no longer needed Qi Heng's guidance, and they quickly took their place. Qi Heng was also very happy. He received admiration and gratitude from everyone and thought excitedly that he could finally eat three meals a day.

    Several orcs continued their efforts and beat 5 predators in one day until they brought the fifth one back to the tribe. All the orcs who went hunting during the day came back, and the whole tribe was boiling.

    The patriarch and the clan witch looked at the harvest of the four orcs in one day in shock. They opened their mouths several times and didn't know what to say. The patriarch coughed and asked calmly:

    "How did you four orcs hunt so many crocodile beasts? In exchange, you don't have to hand in prey anymore before this snow season."

.Yong and the others were proud and surprised by the admiration of the people and turned their heads to look at Dong. Dong has never been so eye-catching before. At this moment, his face flushed with tension and stammered:

    "This, this, this is the method Qi, Qi Heng taught us. He, his tribe used to capture alligator beasts like this. Huh..."

    Taking a breath, everyone's attention is now on Qi Heng this time. Qi Heng is a person who has seen the world. When he wanted to give a speech in the auditorium back then, the audience was much larger than now. He took a step forward and saluted the patriarch and the witch and said:

    "Yes, my original tribe hunted crocodile beasts like this, because I am a sub beast and I haven't done it directly, so I just tried it today, and I didn't inform the clan leader and clan witch in advance."

    "Oh."

.The patriarch was still satisfied with this answer. After all, the patriarch did not know and did not participate in such a big matter, and he really had no face in front of the people.

    "Then teach you this method. In exchange, you guys can not hand in prey to the clan before the snow season. Do you agree with this matter?"

    If you want to eat alone, it will not work. Qi Heng is also very happy to be able to help everyone:

    "sure."

    "Okay, hurry up and tell you about it. There are fewer and fewer prey in the forest. The crocodile will go south soon. Tomorrow, we will start hunting the crocodile in groups."

.If crocodile beasts can be hunted in the future, the Qingyun tribe will soon become the strongest tribe in Tiankun Continent. The patriarch feels excited when he thinks about it. Of course, his vision is much stronger than those of the unseen orcs, but this The limelight of Tsing Dong was really overwhelming, and the patriarch stared at the back of Dong's head surrounded by the crowd with gloomy eyes, knowing that his plan to use this snow season to starve him to death had failed again.

    Facing the friends who hunted together, Dong’s nervousness disappeared miraculously. He danced and demonstrated the process of hunting crocodile beasts. Qi Heng looked at him with a smile, seeing that he was not very stalwart compared to other orcs. Back view, when the food is sufficient, he must be full with every meal.

    Occasionally, seeing the gloomy eyes of the patriarch, Qi Heng felt a little inexplicable. There must be something between the patriarch and Dong, so I can ask Hongyun to ask it clearly.

.The weather was getting colder and colder, and Qi Heng shuddered and decided not to go hunting with them tomorrow. Hurry up and ask Hongyun how to get clothes for the winter. Thinking of clothes, Qi Heng felt that his exposed arms and legs were getting goose bumps, so he said to Dong that he planned to go back to the tent first.

    Dong turned around and looked at him. He obviously wanted to go with him. Thinking about it is safe to walk in the tribe. The weather is getting colder and colder. Xiaoya Beast is cold and hungry. So he left with Qi Heng, but he was still mindful Anxiously wanted to go with Qi Heng, so he decided to go back soon after finishing talking.

    I divided the pulleys in the hands to several orcs and asked them to do the same. Each group of four made four. Then they explained the rattans, logs and bait that needed to be used, and hurried back. The rest will be demonstrated when we go out hunting tomorrow, and everyone will do it.

.Qi Heng was walking back, and he was suddenly covered by someone's mouth and thrown into the woods very close to the tribe. He was struggling in horror to see who it was, because it was not Dong's hand, this person's hand is better than Dong's. His hands were too large, and Qi Heng was frightened when he thought of the eyes of the patriarch he just saw. It would not be the patriarch and Dongyou. This would be revenge.

    A familiar and unfamiliar voice close to his ear and said:

    "Don't shout, I hurt you reluctantly."

    Big hands let go.

    "loose!"

    Qi Heng looked at him in amazement, this guy never harassed himself after the ceremony.

    "Little baby, Dong is not an adult. He can't satisfy you. Autumn is almost over. Did you endure very hard? Let me help you!"

    As he said, he stretched out his hand and touched Qi Heng's body. Qi Heng pushed back his hand embarrassedly and said in his mouth:

."Go away, go further, I'm going to call someone, Dong will come to me soon, he can follow my smell to find me."

    Qi Heng said this is also stern, sturdy, Song is much taller than himself, and he doesn't have any weapons in his hands, so he can only try to scare him away and shout after speaking:

    "Dong...Dong..., help! Come on~"

    Song did not expect that he would refuse. Autumn is the season for mature Asian beasts to estrus. His mind for Qi Heng is not a day or two, but Qi Heng has never left anyone beside him. Song has been looking at Qi Heng just now. This is a real opportunity. .

    A jogging step stepped forward and covered his mouth again, pressing Qi Heng on the ground, with the other hand reaching into Qi Heng's clothes and trousers, squeezing and kneading it all around. Qi Heng's struggling was kind to him. The child's fight is almost the same, as long as you have more patience to make people comfortable, you won't be disturbed for a while.

.Qi Heng felt that the hand he touched on his body made him extremely nauseous. He was struggling desperately and couldn't move at all. Thinking of what he was about to do was both disgusting and fearful, but no matter how hard he struggled, it was useless. He was covering his mouth and now he even yelled for help. Can't do it anymore.

    He is not a particularly emotional person, but at this moment, huge fear hits, the corners of his eyes are wet, and he feels the rapidly rising parts of the person's body, and his hands that have reached into the animal skin skirt and are pulling the underwear, huge Qi Heng's humiliation came, and Qi Heng had more tears. He didn't want to live anymore, so he died immediately.

    He never knew he was so vulnerable. There is only one thought in my mind at this moment, Dong come and save me, why doesn't Dong this stupid come!

.