Chapter 21

"How do you know that female tribes had more than 20 babies born in the snow season last year and only a few lived? Who told you?

    As soon as he walked out of the female tribal chief’s tent, Dong couldn’t help but ask curiously, Qi Heng never left his sight all day long, no one told him about it.

    "I observed several tribes yesterday, and combined the number of Qingyun tribes with the number of babies born in the snow season, and their survival conditions. The survival rate of females after birth in the snow season is only a quarter, even if the females are born. The tribe is more experienced in caring for small females, and the chances of survival will not increase too much."

    Qi Heng added some Chinese nouns in a half-orc language. He could hear it in the cloud and in the mist. He didn't understand what the survival rate was, and what was a quarter, but he didn't ask any more. Qi Heng often said Dong has gotten used to a few words of their tribe. .His sub-beast is very powerful and understands a lot of things that the orcs don't understand.

    "I just saw the ten females exchanged with us. Most of them seem to have found a partner!"

    Qi Heng asked Qixi Amu to take them back to the tribe. The patriarch of the female tribe was afraid that the orcs of the Chaoyang tribe would keep these females. Therefore, their partner problem has been solved today. Qi Heng smiled and said:

    "That's even better. Our tribe is short of young orcs."

    Dong smiled knowingly at Qi Heng, this cunning little thing! It turns out that his purpose is not only weaving skills, but also to recruit a few young orcs over these females. Although the tribe is safe now, it still needs young orcs to patrol at night.

.On the third day, Qi Heng and Dong met the patriarch of the clay pot tribe and ordered 80 pots, 100 plates, 100 bowls, and 100 cups. Because the quantity of things was too large, the pot tribe needed to make these things. Almost all the orcs of the clan can be dispatched to bring the pottery.

    If the Chaoyang tribe doesn’t want these pottery anymore, then the entire Claypot tribe will not have time to store food during the autumn harvest, and the whole tribe will starve to death and freeze to death.

    If the Chaoyang Tribe keeps its promise to accept these pottery and exchange it for the food they need, then there will be plenty of food for this snow season. The pot chief is caught in a dilemma. This huge temptation makes him very excited, but he dare not dare. Take risks easily.

    "I have never heard of the Chaoyang tribe before. I asked the two tribesmen to go back with you to recognize the place and send them back after the pottery is made."

.If Chaoyang Tribe refuses to exchange these pottery at that time, it will not make them feel better. The patriarch of the pottery pot was very cruel, and for the whole family to spend this snow season easily, he gambled once.

    The clan witch in the clay pot tribe has passed away in the last snow season, but there is no successor clan witch in the clan. The beasts of the clan are not big. If you encounter a large beast, you will suffer a lot of deaths and injuries. It is not suitable for hunting at all. Fortunately, the clan With the craftsmanship of making pots, life has been maintained for many years. It’s just who doesn’t want to live a better life!

    The Clay Pot patriarch also thought about joining other people’s tribes, but the tribe’s animal type is not big, and the eating habits are incompatible with the carnivorous beast-type orcs, and they can’t integrate into that kind of life, and most tribes don’t look forward to seeing petite-type orcs. , The population of the tribe has been declining year by year. The Clay Pot Chief is really broken for this. If it weren't for Xue Ji's sadness, he wouldn't bet on this one.