Chapter 71

Liang Cou came forward and took a closer look at Chen Xi's face. The features are correct, and the nose is higher than the average child. The most characteristic feature is her eyes, like half-month teeth, which are a pair of familiar smiling eyes.

    It looked like the first beauty of the White Tiger Tribe-the bottle, Liang glanced at the bottle in amazement, the bottle was a female who had been snatched from the bottle, and when the bottle was pregnant, Kong could not be sure that the cub belonged to the orc in front. It was his own, so Sora decided to kill the cub when she was born.

    Unexpectedly, the bottle happened to be produced on the day of the rally. The sky happened to go to the female tribe with the black snake, and the bottle slipped out. I don’t know who gave the cub to. Could it be this cub that was given away that day? Liang looked at Qi Heng and Dong again, and they looked nothing like them. The smiling eyes of this little female are rare, and they are indeed carved out of the same mold as the bottle.

.Liang is rare to be wise and silent. Sora's temper has become more and more uncertain recently. He doesn't know what to say to make him happy! Several orcs around Kong also noticed, but they didn't say a word. The time after Kong was not short, but they still didn't know how to please him.

    Qing knew about this. When he saw Chen Xi for the first time, he also thought about it. Later, when Eminem from the Chaoyang tribe talked about Chen Xi’s life experience, he knew she was picked up at a rally. He probably understood who Chen Xi’s Eminem was, but he didn't expect that Chen Xi and Kong would meet one day.

    "She's just a cub, and it's not their own. It's useless for you to hold her."

    Qing was afraid that the crazy convulsions would kill Chen Xi's life, so she stepped forward, trying to draw Kong's attention to herself.

."Qing...It seems that you are doing well, I am still alive, when do you plan to come back and work for me?"

    "I will always be your subordinate, please tell me if you have anything to do."

    "Haha, you still can talk, come back, these newcomers are not easy for me."

    Kong said in a strange tone: "You can deal with this cub, fly into the air and throw it down and throw her to death."

    Qing hadn't moved yet, and an old voice came from the audience: "Animal, how can you be so vicious to a cub? How can she offend you?"

    "Who scolded me?"

    "I'm scolding you."

    The Sea Clan Wu stood up tremblingly, his beard began to tremble with anger at the empty words, and he stomped the scepter wrapped in twigs twice.

    "Old stuff, wait for me to open the door of Longshan before I clean up you."

."Sunny, go now"

    "Yes."

    Qing pretended to accept, stepped forward, picked up the dawn and flew away quickly.

    "If you don't do it, I will cut the finger of your clan witch first."

    Qing had to stop in mid-air, and when she looked back, she saw Kong holding the bone knife against Qi Heng's hand, panicking for a while and wondering what to do.

    Qi Heng looked at Qing calmly, and he calculated that Kong would not kill him and Dong now.

    "Hurry up, he won't kill me, he's still useful to keep me, take Chenxi away quickly."