Chapter 27

After the ice was gone, Qi Heng sat outside for a while and had a headache. This was not a simple fixed bandage, it was an operation.

    Fortunately, the crooked part of Bing's leg bones is the calf, and the thigh is more difficult to start. The back of the calf is full of muscles. It is definitely not possible to move the knife from there. There are few muscles in the front of the calf, but you can try it.

    "What's the matter with the ice?"

    Dong heard the sound of closing the door, and Qi Heng came out to take a look before he even went inside.

    "He wants to treat that long crooked leg."

    "Is there a way to cure it?"

    Dong heard Qi Heng and Bing talk about this at the rally. Although he believed that Qi Heng would not lie, this kind of medical technique of correcting long crooked legs was beyond his cognition, and he even imagined it. Does not come out.

    "Try it if he wants to."

."Tomorrow, get me the legs of two longhorn beasts. I want to practice my hands first."

    "Okay, okay, it's late, let's rest early."

    With the little guy, fearing that the two would sleep too hard to sleep, Qi Heng gave her half of the Kang to sleep, separating Lao Gao with animal skins in the middle. Now that two people sleep next to each other every night, Dong is looking forward to this moment every night.

    Before Qi Heng lay down on the kang, Xiao Budian was covered with a quilt. There was no light at night and it was too dark. He didn't have the night vision of an orc. He had to find a way to light candles and other things. Think, it's not easy to be a housekeeper.

    "East, our house is a bit small, so we should set aside space for the cubs to build an extra room."

    "Well, Chen Xi will grow up slowly, so she should build one more room."

.Dong remembered the jokes often made by the couples during the day, and his heart was itchy. Starting next year, he really can’t let the little guy and Qi Heng live on the same bed to sleep. In the past, he was in the patriarch’s tent, separated by animal skins. of.

    "Let's add another house next year. Every young man's house has to be added."

    Qi Heng yawned.

    "I heard Qixi Eminem say that Hongyun is about to give birth! Why is it so fast."

    "Um~oh."

    Dong obviously and Qi Heng didn't think about it on the same channel, and replied absently that Asian beasts and females generally carry their cubs in the snow season, and it is very common for them to produce in the next harvest season.

    Qi Heng thought he was sleepy, arched, and found a comfortable posture in Dong's arms.

    "Go to sleep."

    "Um."

.The next day, Qi Heng prepared several sharp bone knives, bone needles and threads. The threads used to sew the clothes of the orcs were thin strips of torn animal skins, which were still very thick. Qi Heng processed them a little bit to make the threads thin. a little.

    I grabbed more than a dozen pliers worms from the woods. If this worm feels under attack, its pliers will always hold on to the opponent. It is most suitable to clamp the blood vessels.

    When Chen Xi fell asleep, Qi Heng began to dissect the leg of the longhorn beast, carefully study to see what the blood vessels look like, how to slowly incise the skin without drawing large blood vessels, and then see what the tendons look like. , It is very troublesome if the tendons are cut off.