Chapter 72

Daga had a pair of golden eyes as if he had no pupils. When he looked at Kong, Kong felt that the blood in his whole body seemed to be frozen, and his wings had forgotten to flap.

    "retreat."

    Sora staggered in the air and almost fell off, shouted hoarsely, and turned to fly away. Daga's speed was much faster than him. A snake's tail flicked over and shot Kongo on the cliff where he was about to fall to the dawn. Kong didn't move for a long time, and his life and death was unknown.

    The eagle orcs from the Chaoyang tribe swarmed up, captured all the orcs who had followed Kong, tied them with canes and threw them beside the body above the cliff.

    Daga handed the dawn to the sea clan witch.

    "Daga, can you speak?"

    The Sea Clan Witch did not answer, and he was still in a dajiahua type of shock.

    Daga shook his head.

."You can understand me, right?"

    Daga nodded, and moved Dawn to the Sea Clan Witch's side and placed it in the Sea Clan Witch's hands.

    "You let me save her?"

    Daga nodded.

    "Okay, okay, I will save her."

    The sea clan witch hugged the dawn, flattened the dawn, listened to her heartbeat, took her pulse, and lifted her eyelids.

    "It's okay, I just passed out and woke up in a while."

    Daga put away the snake's tail, folded his wings and turned his legs and squatted next to Dawn, a pair of big hands held Dawn’s small hands, his eyes were tender, Bei brought a set of his own change of clothes and put on Daga, transformed into a human shape In the future, Daga was taller than the average seaman, and appeared tight in Bei's clothes.

."Since Chenxi is okay, please ask the Sea Clan Witch to take care of it for a while, and I will go and see Qi Heng."

    Dong commanded the crowd to tie up the gang of Kong and threw them aside, let Lan take care of them, and hurried over to look at Chen Xi. Hearing that the sea clan witch said that Chen Xi was not hurt, he was relieved. He wanted to talk to Qi Heng quickly and let him Qi Heng is assured of production.

    "Go ahead."

    The Sea Clan Witch hadn't slowed down at this moment, he stared at Daga with good eyeballs, Daga's eyes had not changed, and everything else was strange.

    "Strong hard, follow this painful force, you won't be born if you don't work hard..."

    The anxious voices of Wisteria Eminem and Donghua Eminem came out of the house, making the people outside the door tugged as they heard it.

    "I have no strength, I really have no strength..."

.Bing guarded at the door, Donghua Emu and Wisteria Emu were inside, and Hongyun was also nearby to help. Dong went straight in.

    "Aheng, do you want to eat some barbecue, you will have strength only when you are full."

    Dong walked in and grabbed Qi Heng's sweaty hand.

    "I don't eat grilled meat. Cut ginseng into a slice and give it to me."

    "good."

    Ginseng is a standing item of the Chaoyang tribe, Dong hurriedly found out and cut the ginseng into Qi Heng's mouth.