Chapter 50

Yulong feels that he is dying. Every flap of his wings will involve the wound on the upper part, and even his sensitive nerves. Fortunately, he didn't hurt his bones. Otherwise, he would not even be able to escape. He would break. Blood was dripping from his tail, but he couldn't stop to treat the wound. If the white tiger behind hadn't had a good flying skills, he would have caught up long ago.

    He hated Shenquan Continent that way back then, and such and that kind of rules restrained him from doing anything, but now, his only thought is to cross Longshan and fly back to Shenquan Continent.

    As the prince of the Celestial Snake Clan, Yulong has not received much better care than the common people since she was a child. There are too many Celestial Snakes carrying the title of prince.

.Yulong is not excellent among his brothers and sisters. He has no extraordinary scheming and no means, he is not likable, and he is also annoying. Black is the color despised by the snakes. He himself does not understand why white. His father's golden Eminem will give birth to a black one, even if it has a golden and white interlaced pattern like the old nine, it is good. He hates his own color, but he can't change it.

    If he could fly back to the Shenquan Continent, he would not have to die. The Shenquan Continent, a continent without the death penalty, was sentenced to three years at most for insulting a female. But now, he looked back at the white tiger's irrational red eyes. He didn't know if he could fly back alive.

.Compared with Shenquan Continent, Tiankun Continent is too small. Three sides of Tiankun Continent are surrounded by the wide and turbulent Tiankun River. There is no place to stand on the Tiankun River, and there is miasma. The remaining side is a vast snowy plateau. There is also a long mountain range above the snow-covered plateau, which is Longshan. These natural barriers protect the weak races inside.

    The Tiankun River is an insurmountable obstacle. So far, no one has successfully crossed the Tiankun River to reach the Tiankun Continent. However, on Longshan on the snowy plateau, an orc has successfully crossed it, that is Long Seti!

    Long Saixi is a god-like existence that the Sky Tigers are proud of. Back then, the Sky Tigers were led by Long Saixi to seize the power of the Shenquan Continent. These three hundred years, the Sky Snakes and other races The same succumbed to the Tianhu clan.

.After seizing the ruling power, Long Cexi was ostracized by the ruling class of the Tianhu clan for being too upright. After the death penalty was abolished by the laws of the Shenquan Continent, Long Cexi went to Longshan alone. The Tianhu clan sent them for many years. People went up the mountain to look for, but they had not been able to climb Longshan nor found Long Saixi's body. Therefore, in the Shenquan Continent, it is said that Long Saixi had already climbed the snow mountain and reached the Tiankun Continent.

    After Yulong came to the Tiger tribe, he inferred from various legends that Long Saixi did cross the snow-capped mountains that year, and disappeared after living here for more than two hundred years. The average age of the orcs in the Shenquan Continent is more than 300 years old, while the average age of the orcs in the Tiankun Continent is only more than 200 years old.

    He heard that a white tiger appeared in the tiger tribe more than ten years ago. It is probably a descendant of Long Saixi. He did not expect that there was another one with wings.

.Yulong's heart was afraid that he underestimated the orcs of the Tiankun Continent too much. Now he was forced to the point where the mountains were exhausted. When his body function was the strongest, he could not climb the snowy mountain. He was frozen to sleep by the snowy mountain. Now his body has suffered so much. Severe injuries, I'm afraid my life will die.