Chapter 42

On the second day when spears were made in full swing in the tribe, Lan returned with the team first!

    A total of six eagle orcs flew back, and it seemed that their operation was fairly smooth. There were a lot of orcs. Donghe Qi Heng breathed a sigh of relief.

    Lan Fei returned to the tribe and immediately dismissed the team, did not go home, and fell directly in front of Donghe Qi Heng’s house. Dong saw Lan coming back in the house, and hurriedly opened the house to greet him and gave Lan a fist. This is a sign that the brothers were very happy to meet.

    A few eagle orcs took a turn in the sky before landing, and everyone in the tribe knew they were back. Lan has always focused on the overall situation. This was the case when she was the patriarch. Majestic knew that Lan had returned to the tribe safely, and she was relieved, and took the little cub with peace of mind to wait for him to return home.

.Lan sat next to the kang, thought carefully about what he and his partner had inquired about and saw, and then said briefly:

    "The White Tiger Tribe is very strange. Except for the flying orcs and a few orcs guarding the tribe, almost most of the land orcs seem to be ill and have no energy."

    Speaking of this, frowned:

    "It's even stranger. There are almost no females and sub-beasts in the tribe. They are all orcs."

    "What? You can elaborate more, what happened to most of the orcs in the tribe?"

    Most land orcs seem to be sick, how is this possible! Dong asked.

    Lan was also very puzzled about this. His expressive ability was limited, and it was not easy to express what he meant. He racked his brains and thought about it:

."That is, those orcs are like falling asleep at any time. They walk wherever they go. They look like they are sick, very slow, and walk erratically, unlike healthy orcs. They are still very thin and skinny. Can see the shape of the bones."

    Lan thought of this, feeling a little frightened and uncomfortable. He remembers that when he was a child, there was a very long dry season, and he had seen such an orc - an orc who was about to starve to death.

    "We have been observing for so many days outside. We haven't seen them go out of the tribe to hunt. They are obviously starving to death... and there are more than 300 people. I have counted them."

    Hearing Lan's description, Qi Heng felt a little clouded and misty, wherever he walked, he felt like he was going to fall somewhere. The walk is still unstable. Are they a group of drunks? But he was about to starve to death and he didn't leave the tribe to hunt. Why?

    "If they don't hunt, do they just wait to starve to death?.Do they have food to eat? "

    "We squatted there for five days. One day, there was a strong orc on the periphery that once threw in a long horned beast and a pile of grass. There was just one long horned beast, which was not enough for more than three hundred orcs to eat. I saw They were so hungry that they rushed to eat the grass...probably they kept the meat for others to eat!"

    It was so miserable that Lan couldn't speak anymore.

    Eating grass? Orcs don't even want to eat purple roots, will they grab the grass? Qi Heng thought this was weird.

    "What about the females and sub-beasts of their tribe? Are there any clues?"

    "We checked around the Baihu tribe. There are several caves in the back mountain of the Baihu tribe. There are many guards at the door, and there are females and sub-beasts crying inside. The wing who is in charge of staying there said that the snake orc will choose every evening. Enter a cave, and then there will always be females and sub-beasts crying inside."