Chapter 81

There are traces of the life of orcs on Queshan. There are several spacious caves halfway up the mountain. They walk upwards obliquely. Rainwater can't get in. There are huge boulders protruding out at the entrance of the head to block a lot of wind and rain. The walls are piled up inside. I don’t know how the primitive orcs built these caves.

    The Eastern Belt people cleaned out the animals in two of the caves next to each other, drove them to other caves, made some compartments out of animal skins, females, sub-beasts and cubs, all went in and changed clothes. All the luggage when fleeing was wrapped in animal skins. The rain was too heavy, the animal skins were not completely water-proof, and the clothes inside were only slightly better than the ones just changed.

.Everyone in the East organization hurriedly set up a bonfire while baking clothes, while letting a wooden frame to cook ginseng soup, a few frail young cubs and females developed a high fever during the journey, but they did not relieve their symptoms when they arrived at the destination. .

    Dong and Qi Heng have stayed together for a long time, knowing some basic common sense. They gathered all the people with fever, runny nose and sneezing in one corner to isolate them from the healthy orcs, and ordered Mumu to cook them antipyretic soup. . All night, the East stood at this end of the narrow road, directing the orcs who came by. Qi Heng did not enter the cave, nor would he enter.

    It was not until the afternoon of the next day that Qi Heng and A Li appeared on the narrow road. They walked up east and hugged Qi Heng tightly. The ribs of Qi Heng's arms were aching. The two of them remained silent for a long time. God knows how much he is. I was afraid of losing him, but fortunately, it was raining to make him cry for a while. .Because of the hug, the bodies of the two people changed from cold to warm after a while.

    "Go back to the cave and roast it. You can drink the ginseng soup Lan sent over."

    Meiqi hurriedly persuaded Qi Heng and the others to go in. Seeing A Li was fine, she put down a big rock in her heart, and Xue Yan was still waiting inside.

    "Drink, go, let's go in and have a look. Dong, we have no food, right?"

    Qi Heng cared about the food, clothing, housing and transportation of his people all day long. On the way, everyone was rushing on the road without hunting, but only the occasional reserve of food, which should have been eaten up in these two days.

    "Don't worry, you are afraid that there will be no food for the animals in the mountains."

    Majestic joked.

    It's really a mountain of animals. On the road to Queshan, after all the orcs have passed, the animals haven't finished walking, so there shouldn't be any worry about food.

.The caves are very large. Each cave has two exits for easy escape and ventilation. Qi Heng walked in and was shocked by the spaciousness of the cave. He always felt that the whole mountain was hollowed out in the middle. The height of the cave was quite high. Seven or eight meters, so many orcs had entered inside, and they still looked very empty at first glance.

    Dong managed well. All the tribesmen were still managed by their original patriarchs and settled in different areas. Seeing Qi Heng and Dong walking into the cave, everyone stopped what they were doing and stood on both sides and quietly addressed the two of them. Saluting, silently, I was a little touched by the rest of my life.

    The appearance of these caves just foreshadows the correctness of Qi Heng's decision. It turned out that those clan witches who were clamoring for sacrifices were also convinced to salute Qi Heng and Dong.