Chapter 24

Qi Heng and Dong, two novices and a layman, father Eminem, don’t know how to take care of this little thing at all.

    Back to the gathering place of the tribe, Qixi Eminem saw the child hurriedly picked up and cleaned the little guy with the juice of the milk juice tree unique to the orc world.

    New-born cubs can’t bathe with water. The cubs have a layer of thermal insulation membrane that was licked cleanly by the father’s transformation into a beast-like shape, but it is definitely not suitable for licking clean now, because the little guy’s body is too dirty.

    Hedy Eminem fed the little guy some milk fruit again, and saw that the little guy fell asleep while eating, and then happily held it in his hand and showed it to everyone.

    A group of tall orcs, sub-beasts and new females all hugged lovingly a few times. Even the new sickly Bing female Yanming struggled to get up and took a look, and then looked lonely again. Lying on the side, she probably couldn't stand for long.

.Bing glanced at Donghe Qi Heng, who had brought the little cub back to raise, and most of the wariness he had about them had disappeared at this moment. In the orc world, it is a commendable good thing to pick up the cubs and bring them home to raise them. This shows that Dong and Qi Heng are caring patriarchs and clan witches.

    After a round, it’s the newly promoted Amu’s turn to hug her. Maybe I was too tired from crying before. Everyone babbled again and again, without waking her up, and sending it to Dong’s hands. Still asleep.

    The orc was tall, and the little cub was shrunk in Dong's palm softly, not much larger than Dong's palm. Dong was sluggish on the spot and didn't dare to move.

    "Qi Heng, Qi Heng will pick it up quickly, I dare not hug her, she is too young."

    Dong's voice has changed a little.

.After cleaning, Qixi Eminem said that this little thing is a female, and Qi Heng would not hold the child, but watching Dong standing there like a wood, as if he had been fixed, he held the child for a while. , Even shaking his hands in a particularly exaggerated manner, Qi Heng cast a sideways glance. It was really useless. What's the difficulty of holding a child.

    Qi Heng took it by himself carefully, learning the appearance of Qixi Eminem with one arm supporting her, and the other arm supporting her from the outside. He was also nervous and sweaty, and his whole body was stiff, but fortunately, he hugged her up. It's pretty good.

    "Qi Heng's posture is very good, he learns very quickly, and he is really an Eminem in the future."

    "Yes, come and take a look, everyone, this little guy is so small, his brows and eyes are refreshing!"

."Yes, I have seen a lot of cubs. This little guy's eyebrows are really refreshing, and he will look as good as Qi Heng when he grows up."

    Qixi Eminem stared at Xiao Budian with a beaming eyebrow, a face of vicissitudes full of love.

    When Qi Heng heard everyone compliment the little bit, he suddenly felt happy. Whatever he didn't give birth to, he treated him as his own. Although he couldn't see the word refreshing at all from that little face, he could not be wrong in his words. The little guy must be a big beauty when he grows up.

    Because of the little female, the return journey is more than double the time when she walked. Although everyone wanted to return to their tribe soon, but with a new life, it seemed that the future of the tribe was full of hope. Qi Heng named the first child in the Chaoyang tribe, Chenxi.