Chapter 55

"Does the Hairen have anything to eat besides pearls and fish? Do they grow anything on the land, similar to purple root food?"

    "We haven't noticed whether the sea people grow anything on land, but the marinated meat tastes very special. After eating it, our orcs' tongues can't stand it. It's like a fire. Females like the taste very much. ."

    Isn't it the pepper pickled? Qi Heng's eyes lit up.

    "Just a few of you orcs, the number is too small, can you bring more orcs?"

    "We flew very fast. There were no obstacles in the sky. If we took the orcs running on the ground, it would be too slow. There were many obstacles on the ground, and there were many beasts."

.Qing said with some embarrassment that when they went, they could take the land orcs for a ride, but when they came back, they had to carry the exchanged items with them, and the flight process was very tired, so it was difficult to take others to fly.

    "Then take the eagle orcs under Blue, and you will always have to change something back once you go."

    "OK."

    "How many days will it take to come back?"

    "Fly for three days when I go, fly for three days when I come back, and two days of hunting and hunting there. It's almost eight days."

    Mo rushed to answer. He had just learned to count from Mumu of the clay pot clan, and looked at the other astonished orcs triumphantly.

    Yan was very envious of the fact that Mo Xian learned to count. He just left Mo for a few days, and that guy secretly learned what he didn't know. It was really cunning.

.Yan went to the beach this time, mainly to change some decorations that females liked. He wanted to give Yuanyuan. If possible, Yan hopes to be with Yuanyuan this fall, thinking that they will have their own house in the future. Yan is full of fascinating life in the future.

    Qi Heng laughed. Mathematics is really a useful thing. It seems that the little guy Mu Mu has contributed a lot to the popularity.

    "Then be careful on the road."

    Qi Heng also wanted to go to the beach. He was from the north and had not seen the sea yet, but he heard what Qing said. The road was a bit inconvenient. There were still cubs at home. It took too long for Dong to leave the morning light, Qi Heng is not at ease.

    Although it's a pity, it's nothing. When Chenxi grows up, the family can go out and play, and then hand over the tribe to Bing or Lan to take care of it.

.The next day, the orcs in the tribe heard that these eagle orcs were going to the south to change things. Most of the females and sub-beasts were boiling, and the things they exchanged were very in line with the female and sub-beast's wishes.

    When Bing knew that the Eagle Orcs were going to the South, he was irritated and wanted to follow. Yan Ming's body was much better, and life in the tribe became more and more satisfactory. Now he has not only interacted with the Eminems, but also with the young people.

    Her favorite is Hongyun's house. Hongyun's house is currently the family with the most cubs in the tribe. Hongyun and Liang are also easy to get along with. Females and Asian beasts who like cubs like to run to their house. Qi Heng and Majestic are also He likes to run to their house with little females. Hongyun's house is often overcrowded. Everyone's eyes are inseparable from the cubs. It is like a nursery exchange center.

.Yanming understands Bing. He can’t stay at home. So many years of wandering life makes people physically and mentally exhausted, but males are not as fast as females. He gives up wandering for himself, and sometimes sees him in a daze with nothing to do, Yan Ming also felt very sorry for him.

    "Go if you want. It's not like before. My poor health always drags you down. Now I live well in the tribe. You don't have to worry about it when you go out."

    "Look at what you said, what is dragging? I didn't take care of you before, or don't go. I'm still a little worried about leaving you in the tribe."

    "Hmph, how can I make you worry, don't you believe me?"

    "Believe, believe."

    "Then why don't you go?"

    "I, I, I'm afraid you are alone."

."I'm not alone at all. Go ahead and bring me something back."

    "I will bring you what you want."

    "You can take care of it, just bring something we don't have here, and it's fine."

    Yanming wanted a pearl bracelet, but she was not ashamed to say it directly in front of everyone. Yanming saw that most of the females of the Baihu tribe had a string of pearl bracelets. The luster of the pearls was very beautiful. Yanming felt that the bracelets would also look good on her own hands.

    Bing's beast shape is one of the best in the entire Tiankun Continent, even when he meets the saber-toothed tiger, his figure is also dominant. In addition to meeting the orcs of Shenquan Continent in Tiankun Continent, he could basically walk sideways. Especially when his legs are well raised, Yanming doesn't worry about where he goes.

.Bing was going to the south, Qi Heng was happiest in his heart. Seeing Yanming's eyes deliberately or unconsciously at the wrist of the white tiger female, Qi Heng secretly pulled Bing aside. Speak softly:

    "I know what Yanming wants."

    "Oh, tell me quickly."

    "She wants a pearl bracelet."

    "How did you know?"

    "You can see where she looks at her eyes."

    Bing followed Yanming's eyes and looked at it as if she was looking at the bracelet. Since she likes it, just change her more.

    "You go this time and help me find a few things."

    "what?"

    "The seasoning of the seaman's bacon is the kind of seasoning that makes the orc's tongue burn like a fire."

    "That thing is terrible."

.Bing looked embarrassed like a lingering heart. It seemed that he had tasted it.

    "Females and Asian beasts like to eat, hey! Hey! What is your expression? Yanming also likes to eat. I told you that this thing must be brought back for me. If possible, not only bring seeds, but also Bring some seedlings back."

    "Okay, okay."

    Since my partner likes it, then bring some back.

    "Let's see if they have planted anything else. No matter what they planted, you will bring back some seedlings or seeds."

    "Well, don't worry, I will also exchange medical skills with their clan witches, and bring back some healing things from their sea."

    Hearing Bing's words, Qi Heng was ashamed for a while, he only thought of eating. Qi Heng took the two ginseng stored in his house to ice.

."The value of this thing is very high. If you want to see the other party's clan witch, you will have a different weight with it, and the other party will be very polite to you."

    "Isn't this something you prepared for the people in the tribe!"

    "If we need to use it, we can go up the mountain and dig again. You can bring it over."

    Since ancient times, relying on the mountains to eat the mountains, relying on the sea to eat the sea, without a little pressure on the bottom of the box can not be exchanged for the other side's things on the bottom of the box.

.