Chapter 32

The task of building the house is entrusted to the old orcs and disabled orcs who originally came out with Dong and Qi Heng. The previous houses were built by them, and they are all skilled workers.

    The hunting of longhorn beasts was mainly given to young orcs and eagle orcs. The second round of hunting only selected a small group of longhorns. The number of longhorn beasts in the valley is limited. The horned beast is almost saturated.

    The digging of purple roots is mainly entrusted to the young sub-beasts and females. The purple roots planted are very dense, and there is no need to run across the mountains and wilds, and the safety is much improved.

    Compared with the females of other tribes, the females of the female tribe are not squeamish at all. Their original tribe does not have sub-beasts and they need to run around digging for purple roots. Nowadays, they can dig enough purple roots without running around. Happy.

.Everyone was very satisfied with the tasks assigned to them. In the last month before the snow season, all preparations of the Chaoyang Tribe were carried out in an orderly manner. Halfway through the harvest season, except for the house continued to be built, everyone else’s The work has all been completed.

    Several orcs and females from the female tribe of Afu Amu came to find Donghe Qiheng. They plan to go back to the original tribe and bring Afather Amu back.

    Of course Qi Heng agreed that the tribe prepared enough food for the snow season, and there would be no fear of another hundred orcs.

    Ten days before the snow season, the orcs in twos and threes began to team up to hunt the crocodile beasts. Bing watched that the old orcs could easily hunt the predator beasts back. He had doubts about the faith he had always believed in. Although a healthy physique could Make life a little better, but obviously smart minds are more important.

.I think that my previous days are so miserable, and I can’t all rely on that leg. Bing has often looked at Qi Heng in a daze recently. Which tribe of sub-beasts is he? The wisdom that surpasses the orcs is really from his previous tribe. Invented? Why have you never seen such a powerful tribe when you go north and south?

    Bing was confused. He thought he was one of the most powerful orcs among the orcs. Before Qi Heng, he had never met orcs or sub-beasts smarter than him. Is it because he is old? Impossible, he is obviously still a mature man. Bing really doesn't want to give up!

    It wasn't until two days before it snowed that the patriarch of the Clay Pot Tribe led the tribe to pick up what Qi Heng had planned to the tribe.

.Clay Pot Patriarch Jie heard from the tribesmen who came to the Chaoyang Tribe to inquire about the location during the two dry seasons. The tents of the Chaoyang Tribe are different from those of other tribes. It is particularly good. There are still many empty tents in the Chaoyang Tribe. He didn't care very much at the time. Now it seems that they didn't lie, but they didn't describe it clearly.

    During the rally, he also quietly surveyed the number of Chaoyang tribes, and the number of people going to the market was indeed very small. A tribe with a small number of people accepts new members, even the weaker ones, it is easier.

    This time he brought all men, women and children of the whole clan over, just to ask if he could join the Chaoyang tribe. When he led a group of tribesmen with yellow-faced skin and ragged clothes standing in front of a group of ruddy orcs dressed in animal skins. As a patriarch with an identity, the feeling of inferiority arises spontaneously.