Chapter 30

When asked about Amu, all the females and orcs who were alive with Amu looked at Qi Heng expectantly. The average age of the orcs can reach 200 years old, and the fathers of these young men are also in their prime of life.

    "Of course we can prepare houses for them, and our tribe welcomes them at any time."

    The females looked at each other a few times, their eyes were bright, and their faces filled with joy. The Chaoyang tribe lived well and had enough food. The key is to have protection for the old orcs and disabled orcs. Everyone will get old.

    The eagle orcs all looked at Lan at this moment, and the blue eyes were eagerly staring at Qi Heng, and there was such a momentary impulse that he also wanted to step forward.

.He thought a lot all day, thinking of those old predecessors walking silently to the snow; thinking of the little cub who did not feed in the snow season the previous year; thinking of those tribesmen who were buried in this avalanche, every time he thought of a little , Lowered his head, thinking about it, then missed the time, did not take this step after all.

    The other eagle orcs didn't know whether they were relieved or disappointed, and they did not express their opinions.

    Qi Heng has been paying attention to Lan from the corner of his light. Seeing that they have bowed their heads, but still haven't taken this step, he feels a little bit disappointed, but it doesn't matter, the snow season is so long.

    "Our tribe wants to welcome new members to join, so we will redistribute the tasks of the harvest season. Monk Lu led the original orcs of our tribe to build some more houses before the snow season. As many as they can build. The remaining orcs will hunt again. Small groups of longhorns, the number of longhorns in the valley is limited.Then each of the rest of the harvest season went back to pick up his father Amu. We waited ten days before the snow season to start hunting crocodile beasts collectively. In the snow season, the tribe’s food is absolutely sufficient. "

    Qi Heng didn't mention Yong. He wanted to give Yong some time, but he didn't know that Qiong was about to smash the flesh on Yong's arm. Yong pitifully comforted Joan softly:

    "We will go back tomorrow and ask Amu's opinion first. I think they will agree to our stay. Don't worry."

    "The house is gone, how can we not be in a hurry, the snow season is about to begin."

    Joan pouted there alone, and Yong had bought him with a bracelet before, and he couldn't make any more noise about it.

    Qi Heng looked back at Dong and stretched out his hand to him with a smile:

    "Does everyone dance? Come together!"

.It was a response to the collective request for him to dance the god of thanks.

    "Wow~"

    The atmosphere was warm again in an instant. The Xie Shenwu beasts had seen it countless times, and of course they would dance. Everyone jumped for joy around the fire. Qi Heng followed everyone's steps and took a few steps. This is really not his strong point, so let's leave it to Dong.

    Qi Heng squeezed to the outside to take the dawn from Qixi Eminem's arms. The little thing was so excited that he hadn't slept today, staring at the barbecue in everyone's hands and drooling all the time.

    "Who makes you toothless? You can only eat milk and fruit!"

    Qi Heng teased the little one.

    "The clan witch, the clan witch, Hong Yun said she had a stomachache."

    Liang squeezed in front of Qi Heng in a panic, and Qi Heng was startled: