Chapter 74

It’s been a long time since Qi Heng saw the little boy that he was a little orc at the first time, but he thought about this little guy in a military uniform. People who don’t look like this world would not have traveled from any space. !

    "Where is your home? Where are you from?"

    The little orc looked around Dong and Qi Heng, and saw that they both had no weapons, and they were dressed very simply, unlike the villain. Their tight body relaxed a little: "My home is in the Shenquan Continent, and I came through this door."

    Donghe Qi Heng looked at the place where his fingers were pointing. Behind him was an inconspicuous huge flat rock. It was normal to encounter a large rock when digging a cave. Qi Heng always thought it was just a regular rock. Now he is walking. I took a closer look in the past, and it looked like a door.

    Is that the door that Kong said? .Qi Heng and Dong looked at each other and saw the shock in each other's eyes. They deliberately avoided this question for more than ten years, and now this question is once again placed in front of them so straightforwardly.

    The beasts on the Shenquan Continent have large human bodies, high intelligence, and long life span. They have many advantages over the people on the Tiankun Continent. If the Tiankun Continent has access to the Shenquan Continent, then it is very likely that the Tiankun Continent will be destroyed.

    "How did you come through this door?"

."The Sky Snake and the Sky Wolf tribe are dissatisfied that our Sky Tigers have ruled the Shenquan Continent for many years and united to rebel. My father took advantage of the chaos and stuffed me into a cave. I don’t know who blocked the exit outside. I was inside. To starve to death, I walked into the cave. After walking for a long time, I came out from here. After I got out, I thought it was still Shenquan Continent, but it was not here. She said it was Tiankun Continent. I wanted to go back, but I couldn’t fight. Open this door."

    The little orc pointed to Xin Xin, probably Xin Xin told him that this was the Tiankun Continent.

    "There is no war here. You have been here for a long time. You should have known the situation here. It's no good if you can put your weapons away first and accidentally injure people."

    "good."

.The little orc hesitated a little, but he also put away the dagger. The cub was a little wary, but not very heavy. It is estimated that he had a good childhood life.

    "Can you help me? I want to go back and see my father Amu. I want to know how they are!"

    The little orc looked embarrassed and helpless. The iron armor on his chest had deep claw marks, and his clothes were stained with blood. You can imagine what cruel scene he experienced.

    "What's your name?"

    "My name is You."

    "excellent?"

    Qi Heng suddenly thought of a person in his memory. Could this be a coincidence?

    "What's your father Amu's name?"

    "My father's name is Bai, and my Eminem's name is Li."

    White? Will it be Xiaobai, the cub of ice? .Although more than ten years have passed, Qi Heng still has a deep memory of the stubborn little Bai.

    Qi Heng looked closely at Xiayou, trying to find the traces of Xiao Bai on his face. The melancholy look of Xiao Hua's face seemed a bit like Xiao Bai.