Chapter 7

Hong Yun was a little surprised. He looked back at Qi Heng and saw that he was at a loss. He wanted to comfort him in the past, but there were only two of them left in the Asian animal group. The rest of the people looked at them, and the ceremony couldn't stop. , It is unlucky to terminate.

Hong Yun thought for a while, but did not speak, and went out first. Yong had already ran back to the tent with Joan in his arms, Hong Yun was a little sad, but life has to go on! Hong Yun shook his head, forget him, he doesn't belong to him. Walked to the wolf beast that gave him water at the back, and passed the flower in his hand.

I saw that the bright eyes of the orc on the opposite side were filled with joy, afraid that he would grab the bouquet with regret, picked up Hongyun and screamed and ran for a circle, took the barbecue from the patriarch and ran away.

Qi Heng instantly felt a sense of loneliness that all his best friends were married. His eyes widened and he was at a loss. He didn't know where to put his hands and feet, as if they were unnecessary. .All the orcs are looking at him, he still doesn't know what to do! ! !

The patriarch frowned, what did this little Asian beast cowering and trying to do:

"Hurry up and choose, don't interrupt the ceremony, interrupters, sacrifice to the gods!"

After speaking, he was unhappy, and stabbed it on the barbecue. Qi Heng was horrified. Although he didn't understand everything, he knew what he meant when he saw the patriarch poking his knife on the longhorn beast.

Shaking Soso came out, sweeping the opposite orc in a panic, and saw Dong's eyes from inside. He saw worry and expectation from those eyes, and his constant calmness and dependence. The gentleness.

.Qi Heng walked towards the east uncontrollably, and handed him the flowers blankly, thinking that if he lives with him, it would be nice to be with Dong. He is always gentle and polite, and he likes to be shy, that is gentle. The voice magically smoothed out his fear when he came to another world.

Dong was very happy. After returning to the tribe with Xiaoya Beast from the pregnant fruit tree, he hunted desperately during the day, and at night everyone had a rest and made time to build a tent with friends who came to help.

Despite the shortage of food, the time to eat dinner with Xiaoya Beast every day is a few warm moments in his limited life. He looks forward to that moment every day, and wants to see the pair of intently looking at him. Eye.

.Those eyes seemed to live in his heart all the time. Dong didn't know what was wrong. As long as he was free, everything he thought about was about Qi Heng. Every piece of meat he got wanted to be given to Qi. Heng, he wants to see his smiling face every moment,!! He wants to hear his voice.

Early this morning, since the little Asian beast came to the square, his gaze has been following him, hoping that he can also give him a response look, but there is no one, and the little Asian beast is dazed in fear. Standing there, with a sense of loneliness all over, Dong only felt distressed.

The delicate and fair face in front of me has been washed clean, and my usually smart eyes will be a bit dull, thinner, it doesn't matter, this is his sub-beast, and he will hurt him in the future, and he will fight more desperately to give him a lot of prey. .

.He stretched out his hand to take the bouquet, and picked up the small Asian beast. With uncontrollable excitement, he yelled to show off in front of the clansmen. Then he took the barbecue from the patriarch and rushed to his tent. Finally, he didn't need to live with the patriarch. The tent is now, and he has a home for both of them, which belongs to only the two of them. He is so happy.

Dong embraced Qi Heng and ran back to the tent quickly, with joy on his face bursting out, looking at Qi Heng as if drowning people with his gentle eyes, holding him in his tent for a long time without moving.

Qi Heng was indulged in Dong's eyes and joy, and his heart was pounding as if he had been infected. After a while, the recollection came, wondering what he was going to do? Don't you want to enter the bridal chamber? It's still in broad daylight! Qi Heng became nervous and frightened:

"Dong, I'm hungry."

Quickly divert his attention. .Dong was still smirking. Hearing Qi Heng talking, he remembered that Xiao Ya Beast hadn't eaten anything since morning. Xiao Ya Beast was hungry, so he put down Qi Heng, took the barbecue, and tore off the crispy outer layer. Passed it to him, didn't eat it himself, looked at Qi Heng eating with bright eyes.

Qi Heng can't eat anymore:

"You eat too."

Push the remaining barbecue to Dong's mouth.

Looking to the side, I looked around at the tent. This tent was more than twice as big as Hongyun's, but it was very empty inside, with only a simple stove made of stone.

There are four wooden buckets in the west corner that should be filled with water. Next to the bucket is the sour fruit. After a long time, Qi Heng can still taste the sour taste. He glanced at it and he saliva from his mouth, a few. The hides are spread under the ass, nothing else!

.I thought it was worse than Hongyun. After eating the food, the two of them had nothing to say for a while, and they didn't know what to do. They were embarrassed. Some new tents next to them were even more embarrassing. There was also the low growl of the orcs deliberately lowered.

This obviously unsuitable voice made both of them restless. Dong is still underage, so he can't do this. This is the rule of the clan, but Qi Heng is unwilling. Qi Heng clenched his fists, his muscles all over his body. They all became nervous, and said to Dong who was also flushed with red face:

"Pot, bowl, spoon, no?"

"Hey, no."

Dong had eaten with Qi Heng every night before, and he would have one meal a day. .Then I found out that the guys were not ready to eat, thinking about finding a suitable stone in the woods to grind a stone pot, the pottery pot is very expensive, and I have to wait for the tribe to change it when the tribe meets, and use wood to pick two more Let's use the bowl and spoon first. This tent is really not soundproof, and it's too embarrassing to stay, so Qiheng said:

"Let's go out and find suitable materials in the woods."

Without waiting for him to agree, he hugged him and ran. Now Qi Heng is his sub beast. He can hold him every day and run out with a grin.

Qi Heng couldn't stay here anymore, and he was really relieved to hear Dong said that he was going out! There are no objections to this default mode of travel.

Dong chose a stone of a suitable size under a cliff in the mountain forest, and polished it against the other one. The outside was polished to be rounded and the middle was polished with a small stone.

.When Qi Heng had nothing to do, he picked up some firewood branches around. This kind of wood is very dense, and the thin one is also very heavy. It burns as durable as coal. It depends on it for heating during the snow season. It is usually used. It can be covered with ash to preserve the fire. These are all learned from Hongyun.

Tall firewood trees are everywhere, and its leaves are also one of the staple foods of longhorn beasts.

Dong grinds the pot, picks up the bowl, and together with Qi Heng picks up the firewood branches, bundles them into a big bundle with rattan sticks and flicks them on their backs, holding the pot in one hand and Qi Heng in the other hand. Qi Heng didn't want to walk with him at first, but he couldn't bear to refuse when he saw the joy on his face. If you feel awkward, just feel awkward, and no one sees it.
.