Chapter 49

Qi Heng tightened his clothes, straightened out the bow and quiver on his back, Yanming took a spear in his hand, and the two were about to set off.

    "It's too dangerous for the two of you to cross this mountain forest. There are many beasts on this mountain."

    Females and Asian beasts have no hunting experience and lack of strength. They can't even escape when encountering beasts. Mo set up his Eminem and said to Yan:

    "Yan, you stay, and I will take them over to have a look."

    The earth-shattering roar from the White Tiger tribe can be heard far away. Mo wants to go back and see if it is the tribe where he grew up. He wants to go over and see how it is. As a passionate man, He can't make him hide here.

    Hearing the noise outside, Yan's heart was flustered and blood was surging. He also wanted to go back and have a look. This kind of thing had never happened before.

.But Yuanyuan, Eminem, and her own sister have been sticking to him. On the one hand, they are her favorite female and relatives, and on the other hand, it is a scene that has not been seen for hundreds of years. Yan hesitated for a while.

    Looking at the miserable females and sub-beasts inside, Yan felt very guilty when he thought of the bad things he had done to the black snake before. This place is full of females and sub-beasts. If there are beasts on the mountain looking for them, they are safe. It is difficult to guarantee. Make a difficult decision:

    "Okay, let's go, and talk to me after you come back."

    "good."

.Far away from the White Tiger Tribe, Qi Heng saw many eagle orcs flying in the sky over there. The huge dark figure in the middle was particularly obvious. The beast of that guy was more than twice the size of the land orcs, and its wings were more than that of the eagle orcs. Qi Heng clenched the bow in his hand and felt anxious. The aerial battlefield was many times more difficult than the land battlefield. Chaoyang tribe plus Baihu tribe Liqing and several other eagle orcs, the total number of aerial eagle orcs was only ten. There were only a few, but the Eagle Orcs of the White Tiger Tribe were at least hundreds of people used by the Black Snake.

    The three of them got closer and saw more clearly. Qi Heng saw Dongyi standing on the back of an eagle orc in the form of a humanoid, with a bow and arrow in his hand shooting at the eagle orc, and Lan also held the bow and arrows and several other eagles. The tribe orcs surrounded Dong, and he only now knew the benefits of bows and arrows.

.The black eagle orcs in the sky are besieging a few of them, but because of the weapons in Lan and Dong's hands, they dare not move forward, and they have not taken much advantage at present.

    The situation on the ground is much better, because preemptive strikes and weapons have taken the lead. The situation on the ground fell to the Chaoyang tribe, and many orcs looked into the air anxiously, but there was nothing they could do to help.

    The black snake saw that more and more eagle orcs were shot by Donghelan, and became angry from his heart. With his huge body, he turned a blind eye to those arrows, fanned the arrows to the side with his big wings, and rushed to the Lan and others' guards arrogantly. center of. Knocked three eagle orcs from the air, among them was the eagle orcs under Donghe.

    "East~"

    Qi Heng exclaimed and hurriedly speeded up, he wanted to go over and help him. .From a distance, I suddenly saw a huge white tiger jumping from the ground, jumping into the air just to catch Dong.