Chapter 25

The attitude of the eagle orcs is neither overbearing nor overbearing. At first glance, it seems that there is nothing unreasonable, but they feel very uncomfortable when they have done something wrong and have not shown reason.

    "It's not a big deal to borrow for a few days, but it would be wrong to move in without the owner's consent while the owner is not at home."

    Dong Han said with a face. The leading eagle orc obviously felt that he was doing something wrong, and he didn't speak, and the scene was a bit quiet and awkward for a moment.

    At this time, a female walked out from behind the eagle orc. The female was holding an egg carefully in her hand. Qi Heng could see clearly that it was an egg that was a little smaller than the morning sun.

    It's still a very soft egg, and you can see from the surface that it seems to be squirming inside, and the egg seems to be broken at any time.

."It's all my fault. Seeing that your tent is so good, I can't help but beg my partner to let me live in. My eggs are very fragile and can't withstand flying and bumps, so please don't anger my people. very sorry."

    It is very useful for a weak female to stand up and speak to ease the atmosphere, and what she said is the truth. Everyone saw the thin egg that could not be touched. Her tone was also very sincere. Dongheyong was not very good. Continue to hold them accountable.

    Eagle orcs are rare in the orc world. They all live on high snow-capped mountains. They are not connected with the orcs below the mountains. They often regard themselves as superior. Now they are held by the land orcs that they look down on, and they are still a bit low for a while. Next head.

    "Majesty..."

    "Lan, don't talk, we are indeed doing something wrong."

.In fact, it was nothing unforgivable. They didn't do damage, nor planned to grab it. Qi Heng looked at the poor female and found that her face was strangely pale, just like Bing's female Yanming.

    "Since they didn't cause any huge losses, they also admitted their mistakes. I think it's a matter of course."

    Qi Heng spoke to Yong Hedong. He had no affection for such eagle orcs, and he felt the arrogance exuding from their bones.

    The female of the eagle orc stood for a few minutes, her legs were trembling faintly, she was obviously weak, everyone was watching.

    "Then, forget it."

    When Qiong heard Qi Heng say this, he also expressed his stance. Pushing people too tightly makes me feel uncomfortable.

    Yong heard Joan's words, let go of the eagle orc under his claws, turned his head back to the tribe, but still kept the animal shape alertly.
."thanks, thanks!"

    The female holding the egg turned around with difficulty, a staggering almost fell, his partner hurriedly supported her and picked her up with the egg.

    "We, let's find a new home quickly."

    The pale female whispered.

    The eagle orc holding the female should be the leader of these eagle orcs, and the other eagle orcs are looking at him, waiting for his orders.

    The eagle orc stood there, trying to walk but unable to move his legs. He wanted to stay, but he felt very faceless, and his whole body was tangled. There was a faint drip of bleeding from the female in his arms, and everyone exclaimed.