Chapter 9

Dong opened the tent carefully, and there was no big gap. The wind was very cold in the middle of the night. He tiptoed into the tent and gently shook the cold dew on his body.

    "Dong, you are back!"

    Dong was very surprised. Xiao Ya Beast hadn't slept yet, waiting for him. This was something he had never done before. He walked in and took Qi Heng's hand and said with some worry:

    "Why haven't you slept today, what's the matter?"

    Dong's hand was a little cold, Qi Heng squeezed Dong's hand back to warm him, and asked with some excitement:

    "Dong, can the crocodile beast's meat be eaten?"

    "You can eat it. I picked up the dead before and ate it. Nothing. The crocodile has a lot of meat but it can't be beaten."

    Dong said that he was a little frustrated. There was no harvest at all today. Xiaoya Beast also found that their food was too little, he was really useless.

."I have a way to hunt crocodile beasts. I need four orcs. Do you believe me?"

    "Four orcs hunted alligators, how could that be possible?"

    "Need some tools, yes, my previous tribe can use tools, I have seen it, this is true!"

    Qi Heng lied shamefully. He didn't know much language. He didn't know how to persuade the orcs. He had to say that his tribe could hunt alligators. After speaking, he felt a little guilty, because he was not very sure about it.

    Dong was shocked. If this was true, then Xue Ji would not be sad at all. He hadn't seen it with his own eyes, and still had some doubts in his heart. But this is their only chance to spend the snow season safely. The herd of animals migrating on land has come to an end these days, so you have to try it anyway.

    "Qi Heng, how confident are you and what tools do you need?"

    Qi Heng swallowed, then thought about it and said:
."Most sure, you need a long and strong cane, and a "pulley", four orcs."

    "What is a pulley?"

    Qi Heng didn't know how to say the orc language of the pulley, the word was spoken in his native language, and dryly explained:

    "It's something that saves energy. I can't tell you clearly. I will teach you to do it tomorrow, and wood will do."

    Dong was silent and said:

    "Okay, try tomorrow. There are many rattans. Now this season, the rattans are very tough and strong. The two orcs are pulling them with their hands. I will find Yong, Lu, Cheng and them tomorrow morning. They have more food. Don't mind delaying some time to try this method. If you can catch the crocodile beast, then no one in the whole tribe will go hungry, Qi Heng, your tribe is really powerful!"

.Qi Heng thinks that the people there have long since stopped hunting and eating meat. Let's rely on breeding. Wait, you can try it after breeding. Both of them were a little excited and talked for a long time. When they wanted to sleep, the sky was already slightly bright, and they didn't sleep all night.

    Dongzhi didn't sleep anymore, got up and cooked breakfast. After the two of them had eaten, Dong hurried out to find someone. When they were late, everyone went out hunting. Even if they couldn't catch anything now, the orcs would not give up the last chance.

    After eating the same food for so many days, Qi Heng didn't feel tired. He ate it with gratitude every time he ate it. Recently, he felt that he could chew the meat well. I don't know if it is because of eating habits.