Chapter 67

With the advent of the snow season, the food prepared by the tribes and the food collected by the tribes themselves, the per capita food storage is more than three times that of previous years. Even if the snow season has to be extended twice as long, it is not afraid.

    At the beginning of the snow season, Qi Heng assigned a job to the blue and eagle orcs. In the snow season, it is difficult to travel on the snow, and the land orcs are inconvenient to travel. The eagle orcs flew to various places to lobby the orcs of various tribes and let them join willingly. Come to Chaoyang Tribe. For this reason, Lan got a long-awaited Ye Mingzhu, and Lan's subordinates also received two pearl bracelets.

    In the first month of the snow season, Lan’s lobbying had little effect. He only brought back a dozen scattered orcs. When the snow season started in the third month, Lan and others went out again, this time they brought back four. There are more than 500 people in a small tribe and some scattered orcs. .When the snow season lasted for six months, Lan and the others went out to lobby for the third time. This time, without waiting for him to speak, almost all the medium-sized tribes came to the Chaoyang tribe.

    This year's snow season is two months longer than last year. After such a long snow season, the Chaoyang Tribe has become the largest tribe in the entire Tiankun Continent, with as many as 4,000 people.

    Only two tribes in the upper reaches of the Tiankun River refused to join the Chaoyang tribe, the female tribe and the Qingyun tribe.

    The true power of the female tribe is Kong. Under the high pressure of Kong, the females of the female tribe have retreated from the ruling hierarchy. The orcs of the female tribe are increasingly grotesque under the leadership of Kong. Like the Chaoyang tribe, the female tribes are also everywhere. Pull people.

.I heard that Sora thinks he is the messenger of God, and his words are meant by God. This weird orc is actually brainwashing the orcs in the tribe every day, instilling them that as long as they are obedient, they can get everything they want after death. Thinking, this is probably the most primitive cult.

    It is said that the female patriarch has been crazy, crying all day and night, her cub was snatched away, and someone wants to harm her. Sora locked up the female patriarch, and the females of the female tribe dared not speak.

    Sora pulled them from their noble status and reduced them to fertility tools. A-Lian privately remembered Xun and others who had never returned to the Chaoyang tribe. She wanted to escape. Obviously, she was not the only one who had this idea. Soon everyone reached a consensus, to escape the crazy group of orcs together.

.Sora led the female tribe’s people to leave the original location of the tribe and return to the original address of the White Tiger tribe. After Xiaobai left last year, some injured orcs and clan witches were left behind. Now they are all taken under the command of Sora.

    When Qi Heng first heard the news, he had a terrible headache. This group of people was not good at first sight, but there was no suitable reason to encircle them at this time. Qi Heng sent someone to closely monitor them.

    Since the Qingyun tribe hunted crocodile beasts, the annual snow season has been very moist. The old witch of the Qingyun tribe has retired, and Song has succeeded as the clan witch, and the son of Shan has inherited the post of patriarch.

    Originally, the old witch of the Qingyun tribe was just a trash who could only dance a few thank-shen dances, but now he replaced it with his son, I am afraid that even the thank-shen dance would be lost.