Chapter 68

After a long snow season, spring is here, and the morning light is like a wild horse that has taken off its rein every day. It starts to run to the wind, and after breakfast every day, there is no shadow.

    Chen Xi speaks clearly and fluently, and reacts quickly. Several cubs of the same age, the little female of the Lan family is the most spoiled, and her body has not been very good. The little Asian beast of the Hongyun family is not fluent in speaking, but she barely becomes Chen Xi's little follower. Chen Xi is not willing to play with little females of the same age. She prefers to play with little orcs. Every day she comes back to be a mud monkey.

    Qi Heng was tired all day when he came back home to cook and wash clothes, cleaned the little boy and threw it to bed. Finally, one day he couldn't hold it anymore.

.That morning, when he picked up Chen Xi, he suddenly felt that his waist was not able to exert his strength. He almost fell to Chen Xi. He was so scared that he quickly called Dong over. He was so panicked that he couldn't help thinking wildly. With strength, what kind of disease could this be? Don’t be muscular dissolution, Parkinson’s, etc. Qi Heng became a little scared the more he thought about it. The good days between him and Dong have just begun! He doesn't want to get sick.

    Dong was anxious to find Bing. The two people ran all the way in a panic. Everyone heard that Qi Heng was ill, and everything they put down came to Dong’s house. Early in the morning, Qi Heng’s house. The front and back rooms were crowded with people, Hong Yun cried in and squeezed in: "Clan witch, clan witch, what's wrong, why can't I get up suddenly?"

.As soon as Hongyun cried, several Eminems also started to cry. The Chaoyang Tribe has achieved today's results. Everyone has such a good life, Qi Heng has contributed a lot.

    "Life is getting better and better, you haven't started enjoying the blessings yet!"

    As soon as the eminems cried, the little cubs all cried, and the house cried suddenly.

    Qi Heng really wanted to laugh and cry: "Don't cry, it's okay, maybe it's just that I'm tired these days."

    Bing was also stunned, and he didn't particularly understand medical skills: "Can you still get up?"

    "can."

    Dong hurriedly came over and helped Qi Heng stand up.

    "When did it start?"

    "This morning."

    "Where is no strength?"

    "I don't have any strength in my arms or waist."

.Bing circled Qi Heng who had just stood up and watched twice. He really didn't know what caused the weakness: "Or, let Lan take you to the Sea Clan Witch and let him see it!"

    Hong Yun stared at Qi Heng's slightly round belly and stopped crying: "Have you been particularly tired of sleeping lately?

    "Yes, I slept so badly at night, I didn't get enough sleep."

    When several eminems heard it, everyone wiped away the tears, but Donghua Eminem laughed out of control.

    "Hongyun still has sharp eyes. I think the clan witch is almost pregnant."

    After Hongyun asked, everyone's eyes focused on Qi Heng's lower abdomen.

    "Yeah, why didn't I expect that when I was pregnant, it was the same. I didn't have any strength all over, and I wanted to sleep."

."Our clan witch was pregnant for the first time. If we don't understand this, we old guys followed suit. Oh, this is obviously a good thing. Why are you crying!"