Chapter 51

Chaoyang Tribe packed up. When they were about to leave, two conspicuous figures flew in the distance, one black and one white.

    Everyone tacitly put down the stretcher and looked towards the sky. Could the two figures be...

    As they gradually approached, everyone could see clearly that the two figures were indeed Xiaobai and Black Snake.

    How is this going? Why is the black snake still alive?

    Xiaobai fell among the crowd and glanced at Bing He Yanming, who was carried on the stretcher, and then at Qi Heng, ignoring the dumbfounded crowd, turned and walked to the side of the clan witch of the White Tiger tribe, and the black snake followed suit. Follow him steadily.

    "The witch, please show him the wound." Xiaobai pointed at the black snake.

    The orcs were shocked, time seemed to stand still, everyone did not move, and all the orcs did not react as if they had been struck by lightning.

.What's wrong, what happened in a short time? Is Xiaobai stupid?

    "Xiao Bai, he is a damn sinner, why should he be healed?"

    Qing took the lead in angrily and stepped forward to question, this bastard caused so much damage to the tribe and killed so many orcs. Why should he be healed? Why not kill him?

    "Qing Bo, he said it can be cured."

    You have become a half beast! Can it be cured? There are still more than 30 people in the White Tiger tribe who have not had time to change back and become half beasts.

    Qing held her breath in her chest and was quite uncomfortable, and she couldn't ignore the orcs who turned into half-beasts, but how to calculate the accounts of the injured females and the dead orcs? Shouldn't he be paid with his life?

.The cunning black snake had no regrets on his face, and his eyes turned around and finally settled on Qi Heng. This time, Qi Heng not only got cold on his spine, but also chilled up his feet. Now that he is injured and quickly cleaned up, there must be endless troubles. Xiaobai is too innocent and easy to be deceived and used.

    Qi Heng turned around and quietly said a few words to Donghe Road, then stepped forward:

    "Xiaobai, you have to rely on him to save people. There is nothing wrong with it, but how can you explain to the tortured females and sub-beasts and the orcs who died because of him?"

    Xiaobai frowned:

    "People can't be resurrected from death, we always have to consider for the living."

    He turned his head directly, ignoring Qi Heng's eyes and the angry expressions of the crowd.

.Most of Xiaobai’s memories are in that cave. There is no such noisy crowd and so much experience in contact with people. He actually doesn’t know how to get along with others. He only has excellent memories in his memory, helping him from outside from time to time. Bring back some new things. Xiaobai had never been to the orc tribe when he was a child. His eyes could only see the snow-capped mountains, but he could not see the snow-capped mountains on the side.

    After he grew up and returned to the tribe, his heart was terrified. He found that not only he knew You, but also many people. They hugged and talked with each other happily. After returning to the tribe, You smiled. It has also increased. He has a lot of things to do every day, and his time is no longer entirely his own.

    Xiao Bai is very angry. You have many people, but he has only You. .He deliberately stayed away from You. When he stayed with his peers every day, he always sat alone by himself. He hoped that You could notice his abnormality. He even deliberately didn't go back to the tent to sleep for a few days. When Tian went back, Yu only reprimanded him to pay attention to safety. Besides, there was nothing.