Chapter 3

During the conversation between the two, the other two Leopards had picked the pregnant fruit and threw it into the leather pocket on the chest of the tiger under the tree. They jumped off the tree and snarled at Dong, meaning to hurry up and go on the tree. They also saw the Asian beast. This is still a dangerous area, not a place to talk. You have to leave as soon as possible.

    Dong Ye found that he couldn't communicate with this Asian beast, and he hesitated and decided to take him away. If he stayed here, he might not survive alone.

    He grabbed the person with one hand and jumped off the tree. At a height of seven or eight meters, Qi Heng yelled "Ah" and fainted when he reached the ground. Dong saw that the person fainted and did not become a beast, so he directly carried the person on his shoulder and followed the beast. Quickly jumped and ran in the opposite direction of the saber-toothed tiger territory.

.Qi Heng soon woke up. No one would be comfortable running with his upper body hanging upside down. He didn't pay attention when he was emotionally ups and downs in the tree just now. Now he only noticed it when he was lying on his back. The leopard was naked all over, and the place where his hands were hanging just touched someone's ass. What is this going to do? Treat me as a prey?

    Qi Heng flicked his hands and feet to think about it, but his struggling strength was not much different from tickle the Leopard Man. Dong realized that Ya Beast woke up and thought he might be uncomfortable, so he pulled the person forward and directly A princess hugged her head and said to him:

    "do not move"

.There was a warning dignity in his calm voice. Qi Heng felt awkward to be held like this, but he understood the tone of the warning, thinking that no one would hold a prey like this. As long as he is not food, he raised his eyes to look up. Seeing that handsome face, let's go with him first, and leave the place just now anyway, let's talk about it when it's safe to run away.

    Running too fast, afraid that he would throw himself off, reached a little closer to Leopard's chest and put his arm around Leopard's neck. The little Asian beast moved her arm around her neck. Dong was astonished. He felt that this was good and he seemed to be able to save a little effort. Soon behind him, there was an earth-shattering roar in the distance.

    "Roar...Roar..."

    It was loud as if it could vibrate the mountains and forests, and the beasts accelerated in an instant, with a wind like a sharp blade that splits the air.

.When Qi Heng heard the roar, his instinctive body tightened, and his whole body was on the leopard man so that he could run faster. He wanted to look backward but didn't dare to move, for fear that it would affect the leopard man’s speed. I pricked my ears and wanted to hear if there was something chasing me, but there was a whistling wind around my ears, forget it, let it be my fate!

    The beasts ran wildly a few minutes faster than they did when they first came, and only relaxed slightly after far away from Longshan. After running for a long time, they couldn't keep up with their physical strength, and Yong roared and gave a rest signal.

    I found an open place and stopped. I was a little tired after running for so long in the Dongyi humanoid. I found a place to rest, and pulled the small Asian beast down and put it on the ground. He also panted and lay on his back. To the side.

.Qi Heng's muscles have been tight for a long time, and he did not relax when he was placed on the grass. He moved his arms and legs to find a more comfortable posture and wanted to sit up. He only felt that his whole body was so weak that he couldn't get his strength up and down. , I just lay down without getting up, turning my head and looking at this strange combination.