Chapter 47

"Yan, why did you help that demon? To have many females?"

    This junior, Qing watched him grow up. When he was a child, although he had a strong personality, was not sociable, and would not be humbly, but he has not been so indifferent to right and wrong.

    If his body isn't as wasteful as it is now, then just shoot the words that the kid said just now, Qing would have jumped up and beat him. He can't move now, so he can only be patient and move him with reason and affection. See if you can move him.

    "What a female is, Lord Long said, as long as we follow him well, we will be the masters of the entire Tiankun Continent. There will be as many females as we need, and there will be as much power as we are. Hmph, look at those tribes. The way the patriarch saw me was like a snow hare meeting a saber-toothed tiger. All good things must be brought out to entertain us."

    "What is a female?.What do you think of females? Is your mother female? Is your sister female? You are so precious to your sister, do you know she is doing well now? "

    "My sister is living well. She is well protected in a secret cave."

    "Will you live well in the cave? You still feel good about being kept in it every day?"

    Lan stood behind Yan, grabbing his arm, and sneered at what he said, whether this little eagle orc had no brains.

    "That's, that's because we orcs have to do big things and can't let them make trouble and cause us trouble."

    "Yan, I heard Lei say that there are always females crying in the cave behind. Every time Lord Long enters, there will be a lot of crying inside."

.Mo believes in Lord Long, but he also believes in Uncle Qing. Thinking about Lei's words now, he always feels that something is wrong. His words seem to have other meanings.

    "What are you blindly suspecting? Master Long is teaching them to let them understand the meaning of what we do."

    This little orc's thoughts are really pure enough, Qi Heng sneered. Still in class! Some people believe this reason.

    "Did you personally ask your mother and sister what they are doing every day in the cave? Are they really in class?"

    "Don't interrupt outsiders about our White Tiger tribe."

    Yan Jilan held his wings and still kept his arrogant aura, raised his chin and slanted his eyes to look at Qi Heng. He didn't even look at this kind of small tribe. Just such a few people would dare to fight against Lord Long. It was really looking for death. .

.Qi Heng didn't have the same knowledge as him. What the little eagle orc really wanted was not females. He followed the black snake for a few days and became a little impetuous. What he was obsessed with was power. Who hasn't passed puberty yet.

    "Your name is Mo." Qi Heng turned to talk to another little orc.

    "Yes, you guys, what are you going to do with my friends?"

    "We won't do anything to him. Please do one thing. When it's done, we will let him go."

    "what's up?"

    The little eagle orc was a little nervous and wary, always keeping a distance from everyone.

    "Your Qing uncle misses his female very much. Please go and see her. By the way, I would like to ask about Yan's Eminem and his sister. My request is that you must ask the female inside or the sub beast, not the outside. Orc, can it be done?"