Chapter 65

The tribe is thriving during construction, and life has just improved a bit. After the snow season of this year, large-scale planting will be developed next year, because the number of people has increased and the farms will also be expanded.

    Although Chaoyang Tribe is not very close to Longshan, it is not far away. Once a volcanic eruption or earthquake occurs, all their efforts will be wasted. Qi Heng couldn't accept the news suddenly, it was too sudden!

    "Sea Clan Witch, how can you be sure that what is said here will happen?"

    "She is the most wise clan witch in the history of our sea people, and the cohesion and founder of our sea people. I believe what she said is true."

    Mountain sports? What mountain activity, is it a volcanic eruption or an earthquake? If it is a volcanic eruption, then she should write directly about volcanic eruption instead of mountain activity.

.Even if she changed her body structure after coming to another world, her lifespan became as long as that of a seaman, but the longest lifespan was only 500 years. How did she know that Longshan would have a mountain activity every 500 years? Did she just meet two mountain sports in her limited life of 500 years? Qi Heng really didn't want to see this happening. He wanted to prove that all of this might just be accidental.

    "I saw you have at least 20 or 30 clan witch statues there. If each clan witch lives to be 500 years old, then your sea people’s history will be at least tens of thousands of years. Is there a record of a disaster?"

    The Sea Clan Wu shook his head in shame, and now he finally understands the usefulness of words deeply:

."There are only 21 clan witches in front of me. Not all clan witches can live to 500 years old. The sea is mysterious and dangerous. Although the sea clan is the darling of the sea, every time we dive into the deep sea, we take it with you. With deep awe of the sea. Hai people claim to have a lifespan of 500 years, but in fact, the average lifespan is only about 400 years."

    When it comes to the sea, the sea clan witch has a pious face. As the first female sea clan witch, as a human being in the new century, why not allow the sea clan to marry a foreigner? Qi Heng didn't want to understand.

    "Apart from these turtle shells, are there any other words left?"

    "No, only these three tortoise shells remain. It turns out that there are many wooden boards with text on them, and the seaside climate is humid, so it can't be preserved at all."

    There is too little information available, and now no matter if what is written on it is true or false, some preparations are always needed.

."Do you have any countermeasures against the sea clan witch?

    Thinking of the natural disasters and powerful disasters that are about to be faced, everyone panicked and a little desperate at the same time.

    "Our Tiankun Continent is still alive after tens of thousands of years. It has not been overthrown by nature or by foreigners. This shows that we can survive every crisis that has occurred. I don't think we need to panic too much. Our ancestors can cope with it. In the past, so can we."

    As expected, the Sea Clan Witch had lived for hundreds of years, and a single sentence made the nervous people instantly relax a bit! Yes, after tens of thousands of years, the Tiankun Continent has not been snatched away. Could it be that it can't be kept in the hands of these people now? It must be kept.

    Qi Heng laughed to himself, whether he was so scared by the black snake that he started to fear the people of Shenquan Continent who had not yet arrived. .It's useless to be afraid. Soldiers come to cover the water and soil. If they dare to come, they will be cleaned up! No one wants to destroy their comfortable life.