Bloody valentine

Harper

|| I suggest you play 'Bloody Valentine' by MGK while you read this. ||

Just as he said. three hours later he showed up. Climbing through my window. And I baked him the cookies after crying for a good twenty minutes as I finished watching the movie.

I was reading my book so I didn't bother looking up at him. He placed a kiss on my head and went over to my closet, grabbing a new pair of clothes. Knowing I didn't like it when people sat on my bed with outside clothes.

Well, I didn't like people sitting on my bed in general, but he was the only exception. He went in my bathroom to change then walked back out.

Wearing black sweatpants that hung low on his waist and no shirt as always, he laid down on my bed, resting his head on my legs.

"New book?" I nodded. He read the title.

"Tell me about it."

I summarized the whole plot, well up to where I was at and he asked me to read to him.

"Fine, I guess I could be your personal audiobook." I mumbled, he laughed.

"Yes, I'd like that."

I playfully rolled my eyes and began reading. He listened and ate the cookies I made for him.

An hour and a half in, I was getting tired. I felt my eyes getting droopy as I read to him. He noticed my current state and took the book out of my hands.

"Sleep baby."

"This is your fault. I didn't get much sleep last night." I mumbled. His lips tugged into a deep smirk.

"And you loved every second of it."

"Maybe."

"You loved the way your body reacted against mine. You loved the way I touched you-" I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Hush." he shot me a wink.

"You weren't saying that last night when I was fucking-"

"Go away." I covered my face with my pillow. He chuckled under his breath and laid down next to me.

"I ain't going nowhere."

Awe shucks.

"Oh no."

"I'm not that bad." He said.

"Whatever makes you happy." he rolled his pretty eyes and pulled me close to him. I gasped, a little surprised.

"You're stuck with me." I faked an annoyed groan.

"Ew. Forever?"

"Forever."

I smiled and rested my head against his chest. "That doesn't actually seem so bad after all."

"It isn't."

"But I'll have to wake up to see your face every morning."

"I like the sound of that."

"You're such a hopeless romantic." I teased.

"You read romance books."

"Exactly. My standards are so high and somehow you managed to reach them. You should be proud."

"I am."

I sighed, "How are you so perfect?"

"I was born like that."

"I find that very hard to believe."

"Your beliefs have no affect on my perfection." He said.

"I think it's because you've been spending too much time with me." he laughed.