Continuation

SOMEONE'S POV

"Is it alright to let them have one of our men captive LV? Aren't you afraid that they might seek answer from him?" The man I am talking with, said. Not a hint of worry was painted on his face but he sure do remind me how things might ended up for me if I let this things continue. I just smile at him calmly like the ones I always did for I know it creeps him seeing me smile.

"That bloody shit of smile, Really is enough to kill me" He said frowning, but nevertheless he drink his wine rather stiff. Which is I smirk secretly.

"Your worrying to much. I suggested you stay put out of it. As long as i'm watching him, he'll say nothing. Everything is under my control. I assure you that" I said as a matter of fact, and sip my own drink. I squinted my eyes on him but he just shrugged his shoulders off as usual just to ignore my threats.

"How about the Head Mistress? Is her part done? If yes, I can make the arrangements to despatch her for good" He then said. Snapping me out my thoughts. I stared at him deadly pero inilingan nya lang ako making me even more remorse. Alam nyang makukuha nya ang buong attention ko pag binanggit nya ang about sa Head Mistress.

Smart ass shit.

If only I could put him to shut up ay matagal ko nang ginawa. But I still need him. That's why I'm keeping him desperately, even though I need to put a good front for him every single day like this. Tsk... Kung papatayin ko na sya ng ganito kaaga then it's going to be a big loss for my plan na matagal tagal ko naring pinagplanuhan. There will be a big adjustment if that thing happened at mas matatagalan pa ang pag execute ng plano ko. For the meantime. I should take it easy on him. I'll just pay him back later...

"Don't even try touching the Head Mistress without my consent Senshu. I let slip the part when you push her off the sea after even warning you not to. One more mistake you'll found yourself dead in your very own room" I said calmly with the same smile I used earlier. Though my voice is firm, it holds a threat and lacing with strong venom. Warning him, kahit na may idea na akong he won't take it to heart for he will still defy me in the end.

I wouldn't doubt that. We're just working for our own convenience. There's no friendship or any kind of strong relationship that's holding us, Expect that we need each other's company. Nothing can hold us back betraying each other. But if his wise and smart enough, he won't push me to my limits and mess with me really bad for I'll pay him worst. Truth has been said and cannot be undone. I won't hesitate to kill him if it's necessary enough to do so.

The bustard chuckled unthreated by my words. Nakuha pa nyang natawa but I say and do nothing but to just watch him as I drink my own wine.

"Sweet words are being used by my little LV... Do I need to be jealous on that?" He smirk mockingly at me. I just stared at him indifferently in contrast. I hate this part of him. His clingy, which disgusted me to the core. His a bi after all. And if he ever try liking me, I'll kick his ass really hard to bring his senses back.

"I know your fancying this little Head Mistress of ours. I mean who wouldn't if she's a real beauty. So innocent and weak... Though I can say that she's smart and dependable at times of need... Something i'm interested to mess around with" He continue. Earning another deathly glares from me but he just brush it off. Moment later he stand then walk towards the large glass window that's in front of us.

I greeted my teeth. Hindi talaga kami mag kakasundo. I hate impulsive people that never think before they speak and act. And most of all those people who even tried getting their way to something that belongs to me...

Very unpleasant.

"Remember LV, My dear. Rules is a rules. It's not for you to decide whether it's already time to kill the Head Mistress or not--"