Continuation

JAZLYN'S POV

"Time to decide now, Jazlyn... Are you going to leave me now that you know everything of this..?"

Hindi makapaniwalang tinitigan ko si Mathew sa mata. So ayun lang? His ganna be this nonchalant on me now? Na parang wala lang nangyari?

I thined my lips. And with a deep breath i said...

"Yes." Wala syang naging reaction duon, tila inaasahan na nya na magiging sagot ko iyun. But then, he isn't the one who will be this nonchalant in here.

Nginitian ko sya.

"Let's get a divorce, Mathew." I said those words loud and clear. And that crack his cold expression, but i shush him before he can even utter a word.

"Shhh, you're the one who asked me if I'll leave, and now that you heard my responses, you don't want me too?" Mahina akong natawa.

"Mathew... What do you want from me? Aside from the fact that you lied to me and wasted my daughters three years believing that you're her father and fooling me that you really are his father? Lucas could have known earlier, but you keep it away from him! We supposed to be with him and not you." I then said again. I know that thing will hit him hard.

"And you're saying that you won't risk Vivory's safety over your love to Lucas. But look at you saying that straight to my face as if our three years where nothing." Mathew shakes his head off, but his emotions was perplex and pained.

"You're the one who asked me first as if everything was nothing! You asked me if i will leave you. Just like that." I refute back.

"Well, wouldn't you? I know sooner and later you'll leave me anyway." He countered back.

"See... That's what I'm talking about. Yan ang ibig kong sabihin, Mathew. How could you asked me that thing with a straight face? Don't you trust me at all? Three years, Mathew. Three years. Tatlong taon tayong kasal, do you think na wala lang yun sakin? How could you asked me if i will leave as if you're so sure that i will really leave just because of this issue? Gusto ko lang malaman ang totoo, Mathew!" Sumbat ko pabalik sa kanya. Muli na namang tumataas ang boses ko.

"So you're saying that you loved me within this three years?" He questioned again, as if challenging me, but I just feel stressed.

"You think that I didn't?" I questioned back instead of answering directly.

Mathew averted his eyes. And that proves that i was right. He have doubts. I understand that, I know I haven't been clear about my feelings, but didn't i stay? Didn't i cared and became his wife?

Kung wala akong nararamdamang pag mamahal sa kanya sa simula palang ay hindi na ako umamin about kay Vivory at hindi nag pakasal sa kanya... He should have known that at least.

"How would i not think that way when till now Lucas is all you talk and about? You where defending him didn't you? Hindi ba Jazlyn? Diba kaya tayo nag aaway ngayun dahil sa kanya?" Mathew answered. And mata ay naka tuon sa akin.

"That's because you lied to me! Nag sinungaling ka sa akin! Kung naging tapat ka sa akin sa simula palang we wouldn't be here!" I stand my ground.

"Right. We wouldn't be here, cause you will be with Lucas, Jazlyn.You will be with him." Mathew chuckled lifelessly.

"I just did what i think is better Jazlyn. Sa tingin mo ba kung nalaman ni Lucas ang totoo sa pasimula palang ay may mag babago? Isn't he the one who pushed you away?" Sumbat sa akin ni Mathew ng hindi agad ako naka sagot.

Nag simula na namang mag luha ang mata. Ang sakit ng mga salita nya. But then how would i know kung mag babago nga? Ah... My life is so mess up.

"T-that's because he have so many enemies out t-there. He did that for me. He purposely pushed me away for my s-sake..." Gamit ang mahinang boses na sabi ko. Tila ako nauupos na kandila.