Chapter Eighteen

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Harshly bursting the door open, the man who's wearing a neath armani suit look so furious and pissed. Mean while the other man inside who's sitting on his swivel chair was caught up surprised because of the sudden presence of this pissed intruder. Though it didn't bother him one bit and even have the got to smirk playfully in front of the pissed intruder.

He came too early. The man who's sitting on his swivel chair thought so, but after pondering for a moment ay gumuhit sa labi nito ang isang napaka lawak na ngiti na para bang nanalo ito sa loto or kung ano man.

So it went well... Nice... I'm pretty much loving his reaction. Who would thought he'll be knocking at my door this early... Oh well... What can I expect from him anyway? His princess is hurt...

"Oh... What brought you here handsome? Never in million years I will think that there will be a day that you'll be actually the one who's visiting me this early in the morning, and not the other way around" The man in the office said rather dramatically.

Mas nag dilim lang naman ang paningin ng lalaking asa harap nya, and a second on later ay ang lalaking prenteng naka upo sa upuan nya ay malakas na bumagsak sa sahig with a bleeding lips as he groaned.

"Well, fuck you! Your not really thinking anyway. And you have no brain to begin with, Senshu..." The man who's wearing a neath armani suit said so, after punching the idiot hard and directly on his face. Talagang nangdidilim ang paningin nya sa lalaking ito and he isn't satisfied just punching him, Kaya naman ay marahas nya itong kinuwelyuhan and lift the jerk up para mag pantay sila.

"Did you really think that I'll let this pass just because I'm working with you---Oh no, let me change that. Just because your working for me? Just because you know that I still need you like very much? Well, no bullshit Senshu. Your fucked" The man who's wearing the armani suit then said again coldly, after that ay walang kahirap hirap nitong binalda ang lalaking hawak nya na agad ring tumalsik sa bookshelves na malapit sa kanilang dalawa. There for the man who's naming Senshu groaned in pain again because of the impatientness of the man who's wearing the armani suit.

Actually it's not just impatientness but a rage can also be detect in the man's face. And an ordinary person will definitely run for his life just after seeing and glancing his face, for the man's deadly intent to kill someone is clearly visible on his handsome face. But of course, the man naming Senshu is sadly not an ordinary person, dahil nakuha pa nitong tumawa after receiving a hard punch from the man who's wearing the armani suit.

"Subarashi... (Wonderful) Your expression really is the best thing I can watch you all night long LV..." Senshu said despite his situation, and his eyes we're also gleaming with excitement as if his really enjoying the reaction of the angry man who he just called LV, na lalo lang nauubusan ng pasensya sa kanya.

Though he frown slightly na walang kahit na sino man ang makakapansin after marinig na tinawag sya ni Senshu with that name and even use his first language. That means his being serious but still treat everything as if it was a joke.

This man really have a death wish? The man naming LV thought.

Ikinuyom nya ang kamao sa inis at muling nilapitan si Senshu, na sa ngayun ay pati sa nuo ay may sugat na which is also bleeding kaya his staring to looked messily bloody. His so pitying.

"What ganna punch me again? You'll kill me already? Yappari... (I thought so) That girl really is your fall down..." Senshu sneered sarcastically, then slowly wipe the blood from his lips. LV in the other side gritted his teeth but did nothing more and remain silent for a moment.

"She isn't... But you are. Be glad that's the only thing you got from me after doing such things. Because trust me, time will surely come when I'll definitely kill you without a second thought, Senshu. Like seriously without a fucking second thought" LV warned dangerous towards Senshu as he glared at him deadly.