Chapter Sixteen

JAZLYN'S POV

My back hit the plate despenser behind me when Master Calvente suddenly kiss me. I yelp as my eyes widen in shock because of that, making my lips gape slightly but Master Calvente take advantage of it and plunge his tongue inside my mouth. And that made me even more surprised than I'm already was.

W-what's h-happening..? Everything is doing just fine a while ago...

A small moan scape my lips when I felt Master Calvente bite my lower lips between our kiss, and that made me shut my eyes closed as the metallic taste of my blood reach my sense of taste. I cringed on it but couldn't do something about it for the beast in front of me are not letting them go.

Master Calvente is kissing me roughly and hard, gripping me on place so I wouldn't get away from his grip. He seems like na he doesn't want to let me go after finally reaching me for so long, and wanted me to stay in prison within his hold forever... He wanted me for all by himself...

I cried on his roughness, and that creates a very weird and unnecessary noise, and that made him even more impatient with me. I felt that his left arm who's supporting my waist just tighten's his grip and dug deep around my skin, despite that I'm still on my dress, putting my small waist on place and pretty smashed with his body.

He felt too warm, heating my body and temperature up. Napakalakas din ng kabog ng dibdib ko and my head is throbbing hard because of this familiar sensation that's wondering in my veins. My kung ano rin akong matigas na bagay naramdaman sa may puson ko, and that made my knees limb and weak. Pero dahil mahigpit na kayakap sa bewang ko ang isang braso ni Master Calvente like a iron snake ay nanatili akong nakatayo duon with him supporting my weight.

Ang isa pa namang malaya nyang kamay ay marahang nag lakbay sa likod ko making me shivered, until it reaches my hair and then pulled it down, Which is already too much for my liking, dahil the way his gripping  my hair within his hands is slightly painful causing me to whisper on pain.

Nang tuluyan na syang magsawa sa mga labi ko ay agad nya iyung pinakawalan but then his lips wonder on my exposed neck next, living some wet kisses on them. Sinusubukan ko namang kalmahin ang paghinga ko but failing miserable, specially when Master Calvente was trying to suck and bite my sensitive skin, making me gasp and moan softly.

I didn't even realize that I was gripping on his clothes too tight, for I was trying to balance and get my composure back to remain on my senses. But Master Calvente was making it hard for me dahil gusto nitong ibaba ko ang aking guard and let him be to get in.

He wanted to take control of my body and mind and it's definitely happening for I already felt light headed. Hindi ko na maintindihan ang tamang nararamdaman. I felt hot and my cheeks was so flushed with red. I have sweat in my forehead despite that the whole suit was air-conditioned.

This is bad... He felt so good...

"M-master Calvente--ah..." I called out as I gasp lightly ng kagatin nya ang balikat ko na ngayu'y naka exposed narin pala sa kanya.

"Your sound... is quite arousing... I don't hate it" He husky whispered behind my ears as he put some wet kisses on the way. My back just arched when I felt him pinch my lower back, kaming a moan scape my lips, who's once again he devoured afterwards.

He lifted me to the kitchen kitchen counter without me realizing it for I was too drown to his kisses. The time I realize our position is when he shortly parted our lips to look me in the eye. His arms we're still strangled with my body as he stand between my legs, dun ko rin lang napag alam nakapulot ang mga braso ko sa leeg nya. My dress was misplaced and falling of my shoulders, making my bare neck and shoulder to be exposed in front of him. My black lacy bra is also peaking out from my falling dress as some of my hair are falling within them.