Continuation

JAZLYN'S POV

"Then let me have one for tonight" Mabilis na sagot nya. Bago pa naman ako makareact dun ay his lips already crashed to mine. The kiss was hard kaya naman natumba kami parehas sa sofa. Him, above me.

I was stunned too on what's going on that I couldn't register to my head what's happening just yet. This is the third time that Master Calvente had kissed me. But this one is very different from those kisses. It was indeed somewhat rough but it was also full of needs and attention. And i feel obligated to respond as if na pag hindi ko ginawa yun ay parang merong masisira sa pagitan namin.

There's a very nostalgic feeling erupting in my stomach that I can't settle. A feeling that I think i felt and encounter before. But I couldn't quite remember when and where. There is just something that tells me na parang nangyari na to before. And this feeling inside me is not new anymore, but nalimutan ko lang...

Master Calvente... Who really are you? Why does i have a strong feeling now that we had met before?

With those thoughts of mine. Master Calvente broke the kiss and so we finally gasped softly for air. He searched my eyes and so we are starting at each other once again. His eyes was shining but held different emotions between them. It was like a flood in his eyes kaya halos wala akong mabasa at mapangalanang mga imosyon duon, liban sa fact na him being confused.

I heard him growled softly for himself within our stare, and i felt my pupils flickering with light because of it.

"You don't have to be so submissive, Jazlyn..." He whispered. Paos at malalim ang boses. Parang dun palang naman nag downed sa akin yung mga nangyayari and I suddenly felt so anxious.

"Master Calvente—"

"Shh... You don't need to say anything" He interrupts the what I'm about to say. Then leaned again towards me, but this time not for a kiss on my lips but a sniff on neck. I held my breath when feel him there, breathing with his warmth breath touching my skin. I felt a sudden shiver in my spine.

I don't know what he actually want. Nor why is he doing this so sudden. Asking me an odd questions about Master Lucas then begging for a kiss from me. I don't know what exactly is happening on his head. And sa fact na subrang aware ako kung gaano kami kalapit sa isat isa, that our body almost touched each other. For he was on top of me, obviously towering me down made my head dizzy and light headed.

"Your scent really calmed me... do you know that? As if I'm in a middle of a spring field. e o diabo sabe o quanto eu queria te levar agora (and the devil know how much i wanted to take you right now)" I then heard him said again. This time his lips hovering behind my ears and brushing it softly, that I almost gasped for it send another shiver in my whole body.

My heart beating in my chest aren't even helping. It was actually aching for something and definitely not because of pain, that confuses me to. At kahit na hindi ko naintindihan kung ano ang panghuli nyang sinabi dahil ibang linggwahe ang gamit nya to tell those whatever words is. It did still made me burned and started to sweat. I had a feeling that it is something that shouldn't happened between us, ever.

Mag sasalita na sana ako to tell him that we should probably stop now, dahil may hinuha ako na pag hindi ko sya pinigilan ay may mangyayari talagang alam kong ikakasisi ko sa huli. But then, it was all stopped when I felt that Master Calvente held my waist on place, preventing me to move. Then felt his lips showering my neck a slow and light kisses.

I body warmed up immediately and I couldn't hold myself to gasped and breath heavily. For unfortunately he had that strong effect on me just like Master Lucas. The effect that I couldn't reject them nor him dahil i was literally melting within his hold.