Chapter Twenty Five

LUCAS POV

I flinch when suddenly two strong arms entangled my waist from behind, while making myself a coffee. The person behind me nuzzled his face close in my neck. Making himself comfortable. My expression remained indifferent but indeed glanced in the person who's now resting in my shoulder.

"What are you doing Lupus?" I asked. Maintaining my indifferent expression. Hindi ito kumibo sa naging tanong ko. Instead I just felt his grip in my waist tightening. Not wanting to let go of me.

"The big day was tomorrow... right?" He then suddenly said out of nowhere makalipas ang ilang saglit nitong pananahimik. Hindi naman nakatakas sa pandinig ko kung gaano kalalim ang tunog ng boses nya. It sounded firm yet very rigid.

My expressionless face just become even more blank and icy dahil sa mga binanggit nito. That's my que to finally turn my heels to him. Bumitaw ito dahil sa ginawa kong pag harap sa kanya but still remain in his spot. Now i am finally facing Him.

Unfortunately he was just on his boxer shorts making me frown a bit. That explained the reason why I felt so hot kahit na ilang saglit lang syang nakayakap sa akin.

My eyes examined his wholeness at nakita ko na naman ang kakaibang anyo ng lizard akin nya on his wide chest. Different type of scar's we're also displaying within his tanned body everywhere, but that doesn't made him less man.

Hinanap ko ang mga mata nya matapos ng ginawa kong pag susuri sa katawan nya, and so our gaze locked. His deep and delicate yellow green eyes greeted me. I nodded for myself. Finally understanding why his being like this. He was in from one of his many phases.

"Yes. It is tomorrow, Lupus. Any problem?" I answered towards his question. Nakatitig lang naman ito sa akin. In my lips to be exact as his pupils flickered something. My expression just hardened.

"Nothing... just wanted a..." His voice faded away as he leaned closer towards me. Closing our gap. Our lips met and he started seeking an entrance inside my mouth. I let him and so he kissed me. I kissed him back. Deep and hard. Deliberately hurting him while returning the kiss.

I bited his lower lip harder making it bleed. He groaned and automatically step back away from me. That made the kiss between me and him came to an end.

"Ah... You deliberately made me bleed" Lupus commented. Eying me with his frowning face, while wiping the blood that's on his lips. I just stared at him blankly and collected. Not bothered by the kiss or sa ginawa ko.

"Don't involved me in your Phases" I stated coldly. Looking directly in his eyes. Natawa lang naman ito sa sinabi ko.

"But you like it... No wonder why Senshu was hitting on you. Your lips were so soft and firm. So addictive" Lupus remarked amusingly. His eyes are shining with a unusual light. I just pursed my lips in a thin line as my eyes becomes sharp.

In a second blink of an eyes i was already pinning him in the cabinet's kitchen counter. My eyes we're deep and darker while staring at him. That quick motion of mine seems to surprise him for his expression reflected so. He meet my hard stares that's as if they can melt him away, and once again our gaze locked.

This time his eyes flickered and held  something incomprehensible in my eyes but i did manage to get a glimpse of it. I smirked at him playfully but my eyes remained lifeless and cold.

"Addictive you say..." I whispered darkly in his ears. That made him flinch pero hindi ko iyun pinansin.

"If I hadn't known you having your phases, I might really think that your a gay by now. It's up to you if it's a good thing or not. But I'm warning you, do not try me if you don't want to be added in my death list" I threatened at him calmly. Kung ano ang ikinalambot ng boses ko ay syang ikatalim at tigas naman ng tingin at expression na ibinibigay ko sa kanya. He seems to be a little intimidated by me but react nothing more.