Chapter Fifteen

MATHEW'S POV

"So everything is settled?" I ask in the other line of my phone. Pero ang mga mata ay asa aking laptop.

"Yes, You have nothing to worry about the arrangements. I hundred percent guarantee that there will be no harm in the place. But I did still informed everyone to stand by just incase" He responded, and I can imagine him shrugging his shoulder out of boredness. Patuloy parin naman ako sa pag type sa aking laptop. My brows furrowed slightly.

"That's good then" Balik na sabi ko, approving his good work. Despite na his too annoying ay may matino parin syang kayang gawin. Well, not that his insane. But it comes in some point.

"Ok, that's it" I whispered for myself and finally hit the enter button from my laptop. Agad namang may bumungad sa harap ko na malaking green bar and loading was imprinted on it.

I was currently operating Kia's System again. And developing her few part's since ng gamitin ko sya ng mag stop by kami sa hotel ay napag alaman kong her scope and iam aren't that good and very imbalance. Pinalitan ko rin ang lence nya dahil it's totally the problem.

"But are sure about this Mathew? I mean aren't you overstepping on her privacy? She might get angry to you, you know"

Sandali akong napatigil sa sinabing iyun ni Drikus. With a pondering mind, I let go the laptop and stretch my arms as I laid my back comfortably at the headboard of my bed.

"Now your getting serious about this, calling me in my name... But over stepping you say... Hmmm well not that I actually care if she gets angry or not. As long as I'm able to gain my goal smoothly then that all matters. And besides where's the fun on there kung hindi sya magagalit? People are just fun to play with... And I'm very excited" I said happily, with a wide grin in my face.

I can't wait for her to break in front of me... I mean--I don't know... their emotion's are very fasinating to watch. I can't show such an strong emotion like that, for the only feelings I have is the so called rage and happiness in some point. Like a coin. Only having two face and nothing more.

It's true that I feel annoyed, irritated, and disgusted but that's all that. A small pace of emotion which disappear fast within me. So it's amazing for people to express their feelings so easily like that. I mean does it flows so naturally? The feelings and emotions?

I actually don't have any idea about that staffs and I wanted to learn about them, that's why I like watching them breaking and in pain... Psychotic huh? Well that's why I'm darker... It's not wrong to want something out from the dark... It's full of surprises after all, and it gives thrills.

I even tried all the things I learned and applying it to myself once, which is a success, for I can be sad or cry, worry and so on, in front of someone. But that's only for front so that I can blend in to any kind of atmosphere I'm in. Because deep inside me I can't truly feel the emotions... It's pretty empty and void. It's nothing but actions. And it's really a shame that I can't perform them perfectly.

"I don't really get you... Your confusing. There's a time that your being so over protective and lovesick with this Head Mistress and sometimes your just being like this. Like na you don't care and so on. Ewan ko sa inyong tatlo, bunch of weird people" I heard Drikus commented after a while of silence dahil sa sinabi ko. And I can imagine his face being so frustrated dahil sa akin. He even sighed na para bang gumawa sya ng deal with someone extraterrestrial. I chuckled humorously at him but grinned afterwards.

What a shame I couldn't see his face up close.

"Your being dramatic Drikus. Be thankful it's me who's your talking. If it someone else you might be dead right now! But yeah, your humor is so funny. What do mean lovesick..? That's a funny word. Does it even exists? Oh well, maybe you just don't know me well" I stated, smiling so bright while moving my head side to side softly.