Chapter Thirty Three

MATHEW'S POV

"We are leaving. I'll leave everything on you from here. Phone me if I'm needed" I said calmly, informing Death na aalis na kami, na ngayun ay andito sa salas kasama ko.

Inayos ko ang suot kung coat then grab the medium briefcase that's beside me. Astang aalis na ako ng marinig ko itong mag salita.

"For how many days are you going to accompany them?" Death asked. The same indifferent expression was plastered in his face.

"Depend on your enemy that will get on our way" Kibit balikat na sagot ko lang, as if na it's not really a big deal as it sound.

Nang wala na itong naging imik pa makalipas ang ilang segundo ay nag desisyon na akong maglakad palabas, but when I'm about to finally step out of the door, ay muli itong nag salita. Making me stop on my tracks and glance at him over my shoulder.

"Does she know's that it's Lucas?"

"No. And she doesn't need to know... I can be a little selfish Death. I'll keep whatever I can keep to make her stay" I seriously said. Life and colors disappeared in my face. Full showing my lifeless eyes and blank expression.

"Your choice. Now get out" Pag tataboy na nito sa akin. Not really caring sa kung anong sinabi ko. I just chuckled on him.

"You don't need to tell me twice..." With that ay tuluyan ko syang iniwan sa salas, and made my way toward the parking lot kung saan nag iintay sila Jazlyn.

Of course Death know everything. I don't need to report anything to him that happened, ng kunin ko ang anak ni Jazlyn sa mansion ni Lucas.

He probably know everything from the start and did not even inform me. That bastard. Tsk tsk... But that's fine. Not that I care about it anyway.

Lucas left them, I don't even know if that bastard know about them. But oh well, as long as their with me they are mine to keep. To hell with everything, if Lucas think that I will hand them to him easily when the truth started walking on it's own.

"Let's hit the road. I don't want to missed our flight" Mabilis na sinyas ko sa driver na nag iintay sa akin sa parking lot ng makarating ako dun. He nodded swiftly then opened the door of the car for me. Agad rin naman akong pumasok duon.

"Sorry for the wait" Marahang sabi ko kay Jazlyn. She just smiled at me faintly bago muling ibinalik ang attention sa anak nya na tulog sa kanyang kandungan.

"It's ok, Master Calvente" She chirp, quietly.

My expression softened at them. Simula ng mag kita sila kanina ay hindi na sila nag hiwalay. Klenra seemed that she doesn't want to leave Jazlyn's side anytime soon. Lagi itong nakadikit kay Jazlyn, and I understand on where she is coming from.

This is probably the first time they meet in flesh for almost four year now. And I will not hinder their time with each other. They deserve a break.

The only thing I'm hesitant is on about Jazlyn's condition. She is pregnant. Around a month or so. I don't even want to think about it if my hunch was correct, that it's Lucas child.

It's not a surprised. I'm not shocked. I'm more on pissed because of the idea na hinahayaan sila ni Lucas ng ganito. And no. I don't resent the baby. I'd kill for it just to protect it.

The only one i hate is Lucas, for doing this to them. For letting them by their selves. Hindi ko alam kung may ideya sya sa mga bagay na to, but that wasn't an excuse for him para hayaan and even used Jazlyn for his cruel plans ng parang bagay.

That is, if he care for Jazlyn even a little bit. But then he wasn't here. So I guess he doesn't care at all or he just simply know nothing. That is his lost.