Chapter Seventeen

MATHEW'S POV

Watching Jazlyn disappear from the kitchen. I sighed and lean back to the sofa frustratedly. Mabilis naman na bumungad sa akin ang gray na kisame. Ipinikit ko ang aking mga mata to calm my nerves and mind.

I almost did it again... Kung hindi ko lang agad napigilan ang sarili and did not let her go for a few more seconds, I might totally went ballistic and just throw her in my bed...

Damn... Since what happened in the kitchen where we almost did it, I'm rather easily bothered with her just being around. I don't know what's happening to me, but since then I always think erotic things and stuffs doing with her...

Those small yet amazing moan she made when I'm touching her... Her fair and soft skin. How she blush and easily melt in my arms... Her unique smell and shining eyes... Fuck, those amazing things about her make my evil side so alive, to the point where I only want nothing but just to devour her... Taint her innocence and make her scream so loud inside my room.

How frustrating...

When she's near or around me, I always have this urge inside me to grab and hold her within my arms. Imprisoned her there forever if possible. I have this urge na ipagdamot sya sa kahit na kanino. I don't know but I just want her to be mine, and remain in my side no matter what.

Kahit ako ay hindi ko narin maintindihan ang sarili ko dahil never akong naging ganito over a girl. To be so eager to want something... To gain something... Kaya nga medyo disappointed ako ng hindi naka attend ng meeting namin kanina ang superior ni Ms. Fulmer. The chance of me watching such an interesting show didn't happened, but more into that is that I didn't gain any information about Jazlyn today...

It's true that I have this familiarity towards her because of the girl I met almost 4 years ago, which is only getting stronger while I'm with her... But I didn't expect it to be this early... It actually hit me really hard to the point na nahihirapan na akong controlin ang sarili ko na huwag syang hawakan when she's with me...

Kahit na hindi ko pa naco-confirm kung sya ba ang babae nayun ay I have this got feeling na she's somewhat connected to that girl if ever na she's actually not her. I won't probably this interested on her kung hindi. Yes, Drikus is definitely right on one thing. That I'm interested on her. On knowing Jazlyn.

I just realized that after what happened in the kitchen, on how I wanted her to stop from leaving me that time ng pinakawalan ko sya.

It may be not too obvious na I'm restraining myself from the outside when I'm around and talking to Jazlyn, since I always put up my normal stance and cool. But deep inside me I was stopping myself to do such things toward her.

It's takes a lot of effort everytime, and it's draining just to be true. But then I can do nothing about it dahil Jazlyn will probably feel uncomfortable everytime she's with me. Lalo na at kababalik palang nya sa normal kaninang umaga since the atmosphere from the kitchen probably bother her at sa fact na I have this dangerous desires towards her made her troubled for that night...

It's pretty obvious last night na she's somewhat not ok with it. Me behaving that way... She's worried about something or even scared... And as much as possible I need to act normal so she won't notice how much she affect me. Na hindi lang sya ang nabo-bother, after what happened.

The only problem is that on how long i can keep up with this...

I'm still very confused in few things, and I don't actually quite understand them for the moment, dahil ito ang unang pagkakataon na I feel this hardly attachment towards someone. And it's not just someone easy to get and run, it's Jazlyn and she's under Lucas orders. She's his to be more specific.