Chapter Twenty Six

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Matured content ahead. Not suitable for 14 y/o below. Read at your own risk. You've been warned.
_________________________________

LUCAS POV

Leaning forward with so much eagerness and desire in my eyes, i aggressively sealed Ankor's lips with mine. Giving her a full deep and passionate kiss. She moaned and automatically entangled her arms around my neck to deepen our kiss.

I groaned when I felt her reaching the hem of my shirt. Peeling it off me. I can feel her own eagerness and desire rushing through her body as she hurriedly pulled off my shirt then thrown it away. That boosted the hardness of my wild beast between my legs.

I gritted my teeth in anticipation and massage Ankor's delicate breast in fraction. That made her moan and arched her back once again. Bumaba ang halik ko sa leeg nya down to her breast feasting on them for few more minutes, before totally trailing wet kisses down to Ankor's flat belly to her sweet wet core.

"Ohh... Master C-cascade... ahh, i like that" Ankor said between her moans. I can clearly see na she don't know where to turn her head because of the intense pleasure I'm giving her.

When my mouth came face to face with her soft entrance, i plunged my tongue out and lick them mercilessly. Each stroke was hard and deep. Licking every corner of her wet core as if it will not last long. When i couldn't get enough of her ay mas ibinuka ko pa ang hita nya and plunged my tongue deeper and thrust it inside her.

Fuck... I want to come inside her immediately.

"Oh! Master Cascade! M-more! Your tongue... feels so good Ughh..." Ankor frantically said. She gripped my hair yet again and pushed me harder on her dripping so wet core that I've been feasting on. I grind my teeth on her core's lips and savored it taste and juiciness.

Nang hindi parin ako makontento ay muli kong ipinasok sa loob nya ang dalawa kong daliri and pumped inside her, as my tongue continuously played with her clitoris. That earned me another whimpers and moan from Ankor. My free hand reached for her breast again and massage it aggressively.

After few more deep and fast pumps inside her. Ankor screamed in pleasure as she come in my hands. I licked the every drop of juice from her and clean her with my tongue. After doing a good job on cleaning her ay nag angat ako ng tingin and look at Ankor's face. Malalim pa ang bawat pag hinga nya and she definitely look so hot and delicate.

My eyes burned yet again with lust wanting to eat her again but controlled myself and towered her once more. I reached for her face and gave her a hard kiss which is she immediately responded despite of still being breatless dahil sa ginawa ko.

Ako na mismo ang pumutol ng halik and stared at her a moment. Bumabawi parin ito sa pag hinga at marahang nakapikit ang mga mata, habang malalim ang bawat pag taas baba ng dibdib nya na nararamdaman rin ng kalahating hubad kong katawan. Medyo nakaawang rin ang mapupula nyang labi and i couldn't help myself from kissing them again.

Maya maya pa ay tuluyan nang nag mulat ng mata si Ankor and look directly in my eyes. Her eyes we're full of life and love while staring at me. May expression din itong parang hindi makapaniwala sa mga kakaibang sensasyong naramdaman nya dahil sa ginawa ko.

"Master Cascade" She called out for my name then reached my cheeks softly. I leaned and obliged when she guided my face to come closer to her. She kiss my forehead that send unexplainable wave of calmness and contentment in my whole system. That erased the lust in my eyes and my expression softened on her.

"I love you Master Cascade... Don't hold yourself anymore and devour me... I'm all yours" She then whispered, pecking my lips a kiss. Seryoso lang akong nakatingin sa kanya.