Continuation

JAZLYN'S POV

Staring at the guy that hunted my dreams for years. The one who inflicted pain in my very soul. Seeing him after all this years... I felt like a ghost just appear in front of me.

That is what he is to me. The ghost in my nightmares. He always lingers on my head despite of my very best of forgetting him. He never leave me alone.

That is what he is. That is what he loves doing. Playing with my life. Seeing me suffer and making sure i don't get that peaceful life even in my sleep.

My lips trembled. I was never afraid of him before... But i still can't help but crawl and feel nausea in his presence. He brings so many memories and painful experiences. I feel sick...

I was not afraid. I was traumatized...

H-how is he here..? Why now? All of the sudden..?

"H-how... Did you get in..?" I manage to utter. My eyes never leave his, afraid on what he might do if i carelessly let a second slip out of my sight.

I don't even know what face I'm making at the moment. My emotions are in chaos. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang una kong dapat na maramdaman. Just talking to him leave a very bitter taste in my mouth, that i rather not talk to him. Seeing him is just as worst.

I just can't feel my body. It's as if they suddenly become numb in the outside. But the inside burns. It was painful, that all i want is to scape this very moment.

"I see... This is how it will be." I heard him replied quietly. His very deep and strong voice sound utterly familiar in my ear. It made my skin itch and crawl in.

I even thought that he sighed in distress, but when i have a good look at him, his dark and cold expression was in his full display.  He never change. Or never will be... How stupid of me for the hundred times as i can remember.

"How have you been Jazlyn—"

"Stop!" I cut him off. Loosing my temperant. I was shaking really bad. But i was as angry and furious at him that i couldn't careless.

I breath repeatedly and tried getting support from the counter beside me. I can feel that I'm ganna explode any moment, and i don't want that happening.

Between us, I'm always the weak one and always loses composure. I need to calm down so i could think without shedding a single tear for. I just don't know how long i can take this torture.

Just seeing him pain my heart. And here i thought i was over him. But maybe yes. It's just that the anger still linger and that maybe the reason on why my heart is hurting. 

"W-why are you here Lucas..? Why? All of this years? You really hate me that much that you wont stop until you totally ruin my life for good..? Hindi pa ba sapat ang mga sakit na ginawa sa buong pag katao ko, Lucas?" Nang hihina na tanong ko sa kanya.

I looked at him with my very broken and pained eyes. I saw his expression soften. But i didn't care much. For after all he is the reason on why I'm this lost and broken.

He doesn't need to feel guilty or pity over me. He must be proud on the things he have done. And even though he really feel sorry to me now...

It's too late... I will never forgive him. I hate him...

"That's not what i meant, Jazlyn. I never meant to cause you any pain—" 

"Stop! Stop it!" I screamed. And there's that. Did not even last a minutes.

I don't wanna hear any excuses from him. Words that came out from his mouth are all lies. Lies! Lies! Lies! He was good at controlling and fooling people. Hearing him explain might ruin my defense and stupidly forgave him yet again.