Chapter Nineteen

JAZLYN'S POV

"So will go with this exterior design? For me it's quite good enough, not too fancy and over decorated. Anong masasabi mo dito Master-i mean Mr. Vente? Are we going to settle on this one?" Baling ko sa sa gawi ni Master Calvente who's sitting at the very center of the tables office. Hands on the his chin as his elbow comfortably lay down at the table supporting his weight.

"Yeah, this one is fine. I wanted to include some few details about it though. Instead of having one veranda from the second floor, why not we make it two? One from the both sides and some extra five VIP rooms at the fifth floor. And I want the outline from the entrance to be more specific and have sharp edges from the front" He answered calmly, still staring at our digital drafts na asa board.

We're all currently at a meeting and choosing the exterior and interior design for the hotel na ipapatayo namin dito. The architect is with as too na sa pag kakaalam ko ay nagngangalang Mr. Green base on Rizelle. Dito na kase kami nag deretso ni Master Calvente after naming umalis sa Hospital kanina. It's a different place this time and a bit more further kesa sa dati naming destination but I'm much more comfortable here kesa sa dati naming location that bring back so many bad memories to me.

"Are there still some things that needed to be changed? Or this is all of it? I'll be making the final outline and draft tonight and after that we can finalize all the paperworks to do the constructions this mid half month. If you already want to proceed to that anyway" Mr. Green commented while typing at his own laptop and glanced at our first draft so far. He seems satisfied with it too base on the look his giving towards it.

Mr. Green is probably just around Master Calvente's age. His dirty blonde hair was sleek back smoothly that made him appear neath and mature. He has this sharp jaw and strict vibe around him making him a bit intimidating at some point. I never even saw him smile throughout the whole meeting and remained guarded yet neutral. His very composed and patient with everything. He is most likely one of those terror professor at a university if I hadn't know him for being an architect.

On the other hand Master Calvente doesn't seems to care or mind one bit about him and just be himself as usual, having those wide and playful smile throughout the meeting. And thankfully his cooperating just fine this time, kahit na medyo nag aalala parin ako sa situation namin for Mr. Green seems the person who you doesn't want to annoyed. And Knowing Master Calvente, he can be a bit handy and trouble some.

"Oh don't rush things Mr. Green. We still have all the week for this. But yes. This might be all for now" Master Calvente respond at him cheekily and sat back comfortably at his chair as if his boredom is getting on his nerves. He didn't even look interested on the discussion at this very moment. I sighed at him.

"I might say this once but I actually don't have all the time like you do Mr Vente. So it's better that we settled all the things right now" Balik naman sa sabi ni Mr. Green na medyo hindi ko rin inaasahan. Di naman nakatakas sa paningin ko ang marahang pag ngiti ni Master Calvente sa akin. As if his already expecting this one coming.

I should really stop this before they went ballistic and beat up each other... right?

I fakedly cleared my throat, loudly enough to set their attention to me but I didn't hover and remained calm despite of their intense gaze at me. Saglit ko namang sinulyapan si Rizelle who's looking anxious too dahil sa tension dito sa loob.

"This will be probably all Mr Green. If there will be other changes then I'll just email you on that matter. But it's settled for today. Will be waiting for the final draft whenever you finished it" Marahang sabi ko sa kanya, finally putting an end to our meeting bago pa lalong lumala ang tension sa pagitan nila ni Master Calvente. Wala naman itong naging komento duon and nodded silently as he fix his things.